" I Got Tagged"

OH MY GEE!!!I got tagged!. ( • 0 • ) ( ^___^ )

Mechanics of the game?

▪Once you tagged, write 20 things about yourself and post it on your page.

▪ Dedicate it to the person whom you tagged.

▪Invite others to play the game by tagging them.

So let's start the game. 20 Facts about me!?

1. I'm the eldest. So I took care all the responsibilities being an " oldest " *pout*. And I really hate that fact.( >____< )

2. My favorite color is Violet and Black .

3. I love singing even though music hates me. ( ▪___ ~ ) *ouch* I love sketching anime specially naruto,fairy tale, combat butler, sakura,otaku. I even join deviantart , so that I can pose my art works there. I have 2 sketchpads right now.I really really love arts, some of my friends even told me that " I'm an creative person " that's why my ego boosts to do better works. I also love painting, especially natures. Oh btw I'm an Eco friendly person too.

4. I love Koreans /Americans (drama, music's,culture). I love tragic ending. My favorite movie in korea was "Windstruck"," Baby And Me","Sassy Girl,"My Wife is a Gangster". While my favorite movie in America is " Pitch Perfect" coz it was so cool and just watch it. It's all about music and love and I love it.

5. I love horror movies!!! I'm addicted to this types of movies, I can't help it guys. I even actually influenced my little brother to watch it also.Haha.Oh and here's the list of my favorite movie. ( Evil Dead,Sinister, Cabin in the woods, The Ring, Alone, Texas Chainsaw 3D, Saw[complete series],Exorcism, Friday the 13, 28 days later, Day of the dead, Paranormal Activity, Conjuring, Curse of Chucky, Wrong turn,) Well I can say that I almost watch all those horror movies. I love movie marathon when I have spare time I watch all day long.

6. I'm a nice person to those who treat me well. I'm a type of person who was easy to please or beg just don't go through the limit that you would try to back fight against me. Ow that was cruel, of course no one deserve to suffer from that situation.

7. Addicted to chocolates, cornick, and candy. Foods is my pleasure. But no matter I ate a lot I'm still sexy jowk :D Haha

8. My favorite author is HaveYouSeenThisGirl, she's my inspiration to write stories. Her works was very clear, cute,funny, and tragic.

9. I'm an HRM student.

10. I play flute, during my spare time.

11. I also write poems when I'm sad. It's the only way to get through with my emotions.

12. I also collect pocketbooks which is Precious Heart Romance. The last time I check it was 350 for now. My money spend more on books. And thanks to wattpad because it saves my money, I don't have to buy books anymore.

13. I love cooking and eating.

14. I'm not into sports activity. But I play darts, badminton and volleyball, though I'm not so good with it.I'm more on academics.

15. Motto : " It's better to give that to received." I usually share my blessing's to other ,except for the answer in the test.

16. I'm a christian and a God follower.

17. Love music's especially love songs, K-Pop and P-Pop. Local singing artist : Nina, Juris, Jonalyn Viray, Angeline Quinto.My favorite singer's are Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, One direction, Maroon 5 , Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga and Rhihanna

18. I'm a pet lover I have dogs, guinea pigs, rabbit, hamster,and cats.

19. Friendly, you can talk to me or you can easily approach me if you have a problem but please I can give you advice but I can't give you money Haha. I'm just only a student not a 5'6.

20. I' m a stalker of Ian Somerhalder as in because he was my super duper ultimate mega crush. He got it all,he's hot, gorgeous,cute and talented man. What more can I ask for?

Talk to me!! So you would know what kind of person I am. Whooo!! that was so hard to tell about myself I can't imagine that I finished it down to twenty.