Danisnotonfire?

A/N this is a really crappy One Shot for my friend AllTimeNutella LOL

Kirsty POV

"Forgive me I'm trying to find my calling, I'm calling at night..." I mouthed, doing my best not to sway with the song as I strode down the pavement in London. My friend Amanda had been unable to control her bladder, running to the bathroom as soon as we'd arrived. At this moment in time, I was pacing up and down the street, waiting. I had to be honest; she'd managed to hold it for quite a while. 

"I'm gonna ask her to marry me..." I muttered, stopping for a moment to stare at a store's display. 

The dress wasn't my style, but the shoes were perfect...at least until I noticed the price. Then I moved back slowly, turned, and walked the other way as fast as I could. I didn't want to damage them with my gaze; I couldn't afford to pay for them. 

As I half jogged back to the building Amanda was in, I glanced quickly at my watch to assure myself that we still had time to make it to the movie...and smacked face first into a body, reeling backward and falling straight to the ground. The concrete met my butt with a sharp smack, pain jolting through me. 

"Ouch! Hey, watch where you're going!" I growled, pushing myself to my feet and brushing the dirt off. I glared at the culprit for a second before I recognized the face. My eyes widened and my heart started beating double-time, my lips suddenly going dry. 

I ran my tongue over them, blinking hard. 

"Um. Sorry." He murmured, brushing his hair to the side. 

 I swallowed past the lump in my throat and replied, "Ah, it's okay." 

His coffee brown eyes roved my face, which was slowly turning the shade of an apple. 

"I'm Dan; what's your name?" 

 I ran a hand through my hair and fixed my sweat shirt, tugging at the bottom of it. 

"I know who you are, I watch your videos." I blurted before I could stop myself.

"Do you? That's great! I hope you enjoy them." The embarrassment faded a little as I realized he wasn't going to laugh at my outburst.

"I do, and I still can't believe that placenta managed to become a 'thing'." I laughed, feeling slightly more comfortable.

He shrugged.

"I can't either; it wasn't supposed to be."

"My name's Kirsty." I told him, putting out a hand for him to shake.

He grabbed it and lightly shook, smiling slightly.

"Are you free this afternoon?"

My mouth dropped open in surprise. Surely he wasn't asking me out on a date?

Before I could reply, I saw Amanda heading our way, zipping up her sweater. When she reached us, she gave me a wink and then turned to Dan. 

"My name's Amanda. Kirsty's not doing anything important right now, so if you're free, you should go for coffee or something." 

I rolled my eyes, but I wasn't surprised. She knew this conversation would've taken a while if it had been up to me. I'm not quite a social butterfly. Then again, neither was Dan. 

"I was just about to ask her if she wanted to get a coffee with me." he told her, blushing slightly. 

Amanda slid a sideways look at me, smirking.

"Go on! I'll find something to do."

It was moments like these that I realized I was lucky to have her as a friend. My other friends would've been offended or something.