My Own Superhero - Ziall one shot (AU)

A/N: This one shot is dedicated to ChelseaAnnaPerkins because she has stuck by me from the start including my old account before this :) x

There is going to be A LOT of swearing in this.

NIALL'S POV

I walk down the hallway inside this new building that i would now call my new school. The people around here were different and weren't as open and welcoming as i expected .. not that i cared anyway.I just wanted to get school over and done with and get out of this place as soon as i can but this won't be possible until another semester of hell.

I was taking my time while walking to class when i got shouldered by a a guy that i've never seen before. He was tall and had tan skin with brown eyes and his hair was black and had blonde highlights styled into a weird quiff that actually suited him. He was in black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and a plain navy blue jacket a long with black vans and a black hat sitting just behind the quiff.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" he spits at me as he closes in on me forcing me to back off to the wall.

I wasn't afraid of him but i just wanted to actually attempt to have a good reputation considering it's only my first day. But at the same time, i haven't even touched the guy yet he asks what's wrong with me ? Now that pissed me off.

"Excuse me?"

"Well you heard me, now fuck off new kid, watch what you're saying, trust me you won't last long if you don't"

And with that, he stalked off with his group of friends following closely behind him.

"Ohh hey, uhh .. you new here?" I hear an unfamiliar voice ask me as i turn to see who it is.

"Uhh .. yeah, why?"

"Well if i were you, i wouldn't mess with him, i'm Josh by the way"

"Niall" I tell him "And why is that?" I continue wondering why everyone seems to clear out the hallway and back off when they see him in the distance.

"His name is Zayn Malik, he's the leader of the 'popular group' and if you get in his way then he'll just simply knock you out just like 'that'" he answers followed by a snap of his fingers to show what he meant when saying 'that'.

"Ohh, really? ..."

"Yeah, he's always out drinking, partying he never seems to be at home and usually he just welcomes himself to one of his mates houses for the night. He's parents don't really give a shit about him either. He smokes and fights a lot as well but you can't really blame him since he's been raised around that kind of environment but at the same time, he pushes the boundaries too far sometimes."

"What do you mean his parent's 'don't really give a shit about him' and that it's because he's been raised around that environment?"

"Well his mum passed when he was little and his dad's a druggie and is in a gang that revolves around fighting and all that."

*DING DING DING*

The bell to period one goes off and Josh waves goodbye followed by a "it was nice to meet you", i reply with the appropriate response and jog to my home group where josh has shown me earlier.

I walk into class and accidentaly drop one of my books causing the other 3 to tumble and fall out from my grip.

"Look who's here! Whatta loser! HAHAHAHAHAH!"

I look up to the familiar voice of Zayn Malik and the rest of his group. I shove the finger up at him as i bend down to collect my books.

"Umm excuse me Mr.... ?" The teacher questions me with a raised eyebrow