[39] Never Letting Go

Chapter 39: Never Letting Go

_____________________________________________________

"Volt has a mind of his own general." The old noble smiled a devious smile towards Rigid but he remained stoic.

"His orders are almost as absolute as mine, if I only knew that my daughter-in-law had a brother who was once a member of the---"

"I didn't really come here to talk about myself Sir Martins. I want answers" Rigid coolly said, habang ang lalaki sa tabi niya ay tahimik na nagbabasa lang ng libro.

Leigh Martins tensed, he could sense that Rigid Montez was a guy you didn't want to mess with whoever you are.

Even if he was the head sword of the knights of the round table. Rigid Montez worked in a deeper surface than he does.

"What do you want to know then?" He answered

"Did you or did you not order your assassins to murder my sisters' men?"

"No" he flatly denied.now Rigid was on a tight spot. He knew the old man wasn't lying.

"Volt's plans backfired against him. It's all his own doing" Leigh answered

"You do know the consequences of this mess right?"

"I get what I want" the old man smirked "Your sister will leave my son alone and---"

"Your son will be a dead guy once something happens to my sister" Rigid looked at him as he stood up and left the room.

"We were never here Sir Martins" the other guy smiled at him, this guy was now the current president of a supposed-to-be a terrifying fictional organization.

"I look forward to meet you in different circumstances" saad pa nito saka kinamayan ang matanda at lumabas na din.

"What's your plan now?" Tanong ng lalaki kay Rigid

"A more difficult task. We need to find those assassins our self" he smirked.

"My sister married a crazy guy" saad lang nito sabay iling

"My sister married an idiot. Now who's sadder?" Sabi naman ni Rigid

"Yeah. You won. I'd kill you if you ever put me in a situation where you are now." The other guy said and Rigid just smiled.

Rain's POV

Kinakabahan ako, maya maya lang nandito na ang mga tao. What if maulit yung nangyari kanina? I shivered at the thought. If Corvette's brother didn't arrive I bet nandoon pa din kami.

Reino reached for my hand as he interlaced our fingers together and he gave my hand a light squeeze.