Chapter 10

Lotus Flower, 

Since the day I said "yes", we'd been dating for exactly three months and five days. Everything was going great, when suddenly you stopped talking to me. 

It all started two weeks ago. After chatting with you for hours, you'd suddenly disappeared from Skype. At first I thought your WiFi went out or something, so I didn't think too much of it. 

The next day, I went on Facebook hoping to talk to you again, but you were never on. A few days went by and still nothing. I tried emailing you, sending you messages on Facebook, and I'd even tired calling you. But sadly, you'd never responded to anything. I waited another week before I did the only thing I could think of; I asked Adrian about it. 

"I'm sorry Cupcake, but I don't know where Noah is."

"But, you're his best friend, you have to know :("

"He never told me, sorry."

Even though Adrian said he didn't know where you were, I wasn't about to give up.

"Adrian...."

"Violet...." he copied. 

"Please tell me. You have to know something!"

I'm not sure what happened, but Adrian never replied back. I waited fifteen minute before I asked Adrian again. This time he responded. 

"I'm really sorry... I don't."

I groaned out in frustration. This is getting no where! Why doesn't Adrian know anything?

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure Cupcake. If I knew where he is, I would tell you."

"So... you haven't seen Noah at all? Not even at school?"

I mean, Adrian had to off seen you in school right? 

"I don't know. I graduated this pass summer, so I wouldn't know."

Oh shoot, I forgot about that... stupid memory!

"Oh yeah, I forgot *face palm* sorry!"

"It's fine :)" After a long pause, I finally decided what to ask next. "So you'd never heard from him? Not even a text or something?"

"No, the last time I heard from him was about two weeks ago."

So around the same time you disappeared on me. 

"Alright then... also I was wondering...."

"Yeah?"

"Would you do me a favor... please?"

 "Sure Cupcake, what is it?"

"Can you please stop by his house later today or something? Just to check."

"Um... I can try."

"Yay! And if you do, please tell me if you see Noah."

"I will :)"

"Thanks Adrian :D"

"No problem Cupcake :) I'll talk to you later. Mom's calling."

"Alright :) Bye xD"

After Adrian logged off, I shut down my laptop. To keep myself busy for a few hours or so, I took out my journal and began writing. Even though I love art, writing was my other passion in life. It's my way of escaping reality when I'm feeling gloomy.

When I was finally finished with the short story I was writing, I glanced down at my watch, checking the time. It read four-thirty PM. 

My eyes widened at the time. I'd been writing for four hours! How did that happened? Oh crap, maybe Adrian messaged me back about Noah. 

Rushing for my laptop, I pressed the power key waiting for it to start up again. As I waited for Facebook to load, I decided to check my emails. 

Scanning the page full of emails quickly, I was about to switch tabs, when I saw your name. 

My heart pounded rapidly, missing a few beats as I clicked on your email. Strolling down, I began to read.

"Dear Violet,

I don't really have much time, so I'll keep this message short and simple. The reason, I haven't been answering you isn't because I'm ignoring you - don't ever think that Violet. It's just... my health is acting up again. I'll try to get better soon.

Until then, love you <3"

That one simple message was just the beginning. Soon... my world came crashing down. 

Love,

~Violet