Author's Note

I don't normally do this because I hate seeing an update and all it is, is an author's rant instead of a story.  I'm going to make an exception this time.

I know I've picked up quite a few new fans since writing the Royals of Colania, so maybe a lot of you don't know or even remember.  When I'm feeling the groove in a story, I write almost daily and usually end each chapter with a cliffhanger.  Rest assured, if I left you on a major cliffhanger, you will see a fast update.

All that being said, leaving nasty comments calling me names because you don't like where the chapter ended is not incentive to write faster--it just pisses me off.  I've deleted several comments already that were just mean.  I want to hear what you think, whether you love what's happening or hate it.  It doesn't have to get personal and nasty though.  If you don't like it, stop reading or wait until it's finished.

 I'm giving you all what others are going to have to pay for down the road.  However, with the recent harrassment I've received via PM (that has thankfully stopped) and now this garbage, I've about had enough.  For the most part, writing on Wattpad has been a positive experience; but lines are being crossed.  How many of you write on here?  Do you want peole leaving comments calling you bitches and douches and saying nothing else?  Do you want to read comments like that on stories you enjoy?

In any event, as of right now, I plan on finishing His Appeal here on Wattpad.  There are thousands of people reading this book that aren't rude and nasty and they deserve better than that.  I recommend you all start policing yourselves though, because this bullshit has made me tired.  Right now, I have no desire to even think about Doug and Eve because all this story seems to do is cause me grief.

FOR THE RECORD, I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT COMMENTS THAT SAY "OH YOU'RE LEAVING ME HANGING OR I HATE CLIFFHANGERS OR YOU'RE KILLING ME."  I'M SPECIFICALLY TALKING ABOUT COMMENTS MAKING PERSONAL ATTACKS.  I'VE ALREADY DELETED SEVERAL.