Chapter 14

Unedited

Stephans POV:

I can't let him leave me because I'm such a wimp. I need him to stay... 

The fact my mate is scared I'll leave him because he's not ready to sleep with me yet, has my blood boiling. Not at him, never at him, at his friends for making him think that way. 

"I'm a virgin, too." I say in all honesty. 

"No way!" Michael yells. 

"It's true, he's always 'saved himself' for someone special. I personally think it's going to be Mason, and I think he does too." Andy smirked and I just smile thankfully at him as I wrap my arms around my shocked mate, bringing him closer to me. 

"But what about that girl?" He asks hesitantly. 

"I said she stole my first kiss, not rape me, beautiful." I say gently to him, then lean down and kiss his forehead. 

"Oh." He blushes. 

"My god, you two are so cute." Troye says, and everyone looks at him questionably. "What? I might be straight, but I know when things are adorable." 

"Oh thank god, I thought I was the only straight guy in the room." Andy laughs.

"Hey, we're straight!" Daniel insists, motioning to himself and Conner. 

"Bull." My mate says, facing them, but still in my arms, his back to my chest. "We all know you two are secret lovers." 

"We were drunk!" Daniel shouts, but he's blushing so I knew it was more than a 'one-night-stand'. Then Conner wraps his arm around Daniels waist and kisses his cheek.Every one laughs, as Daniel not so subtly moves closer to Conner.  

We get outside, and me and Andy gasp. This place is truly beautiful. I could definitely see me and Mason raising pups here. 

"You left the water falls running?" Mary asks as she climbs the stairs. 

"My mom saved paychecks for years to get the perfect back yard she always wanted. I didn't have the heart to turn them off."He says as we reach the top of the steps. 

"That's cool." Michael says walking up to us and then pushing Mason in. Everyone laughs but me. 

"Hey, you dick bag!" Mason says shaking the water out of his black hair. 

"That's what you get for wearing a shirt you self conscious twat." Michael shouts, and Mason splash's him. 

"Shut up." He shouts. 

"No!" Michael shouts, pushing Mary in. But Mary grabs his arm and makes him fall in instead of her. 

"Yay! Water!" Michael shouts like a little kid splashing around. He'd be perfect for my Beta. "Come on the water is amazing!" 

Mason comes over to me from the edge, and smiles up at me. 

"Come in?" He whispers. I smile and jump over him into the water. Once I come up and shake my head whipping the water out of my hair. I swim over to him and grab him around the waist and he giggles. 

I smile down at him and peck his lips. I hardly notice when everyone gets in. The only people who have tops on are Mason and Mary. And Mary is wearing a very tiny top and smirking at Andy when he looses focus because of her. 

"Mason, why are you wearing a top? You know no one in this room will judge you bro." Michael says, and Mason looks scared. I put my hand on his face and bring him to look at me.