Addison

“Sometimes these walls seem to cave in on me. When I look in your eyes, I feel alive” –Beyonce x Blue

            Tavi layed in the dark trunk fishing around for her phone that she knew she had. When the person dragged her out of the club she made sure she still had her phone in her hand so that when she got the chance that she would call for help.

            Unable to see in the dark it was hard for her to find her phone but then she saw a flash of a light at the bottom of the trunk and she grabbed her phone seeing Shayne calling her.

            She immediately clicked answer. “Shayne! Please, help me”

            She was crying hysterically and she could hardly get the words out, but she knew that in order to get through this she was gonna have to calm down, but it was so hard for her to do so not knowing if she was about to be killed or not.

            “Tavi, calm down. What’s wrong?” He asked.

            She slowly counted to ten trying to calm herself. “Someone took me from the club and put me in their trunk I think they’re gonna kill me”

            “What club, where at?” He asked frantically.

            “Onyx night club downtown” She cried. “Their driving a BMW”

            “A’ight listen ima hang up—“

            She immediately shook her head. “No, please”

            Thinking about if he hung up made her scared. Just hearing his voice made it seem like she wasn’t alone and she knew she needed that in order to stay composed.

            “Okay, I won’t hang up, but I am gonna go on mute. I need you to put the phone somewhere safe so they won’t see it and when you get out of the trunk I need for you to look at your surroundings, then when you get another chance tell me what you saw okay?” He instructed.

            She wiped the tears away and nodded. “Okay, but what if I don’t get another chance to call you?”

            Shayne sighed and took a second to answer. “I’ll find you, just stay calm”

            The car and the engine suddenly came to a stop.

            “Shayne the car stopped” She whispered.

            Without hearing his response she turned the volume down on her phone and placed it in her hard shell bralet. Since her shorts pockets were so distressed and tight she knew he would be able to see the phone. After adjusting the phone she layed there in the trunk waiting for it to open. She was beginning to sweat due to being in a tight closed space and her heart rate began to pick up.