Prologue

Prologue

- over three centuries ago... -

I have a fiancé since the day I was born…

 She was beautiful the first day we met and she was far beautiful now. We were bound by blood and told to love each other to no end. I do love her and I think she feels the same way that’s how it’s always been. She was everything to me and I was the only one she ever looked a. But lately something feels odd as though something had changed between us without our knowledge something that was bent on tearing us apart.

It all started recently probably a few months ago when the Guardians’ Guild representatives sauntered into town clad in black, transporting what looked like a casket at the time. That was the first time Elizabeth’s eyes sparkled for anything or anyone else apart from myself. She was fascinated by it. The black crystal casket those creatures carried into town.

Back then I didn’t care for such things, travellers, carrying far more bizarre things, passed through Verna on a daily basis and persons settled down her just as often. To me and most of the town folk it was just another day here in the most popular of the eight great cities of the east. Sadly, I wasn’t aware of the Grim God which danced amongst their shadows laughing at my ignorance.

It was surely around that time when the wheels of time had started turning again. My sugar coated heaven had started to shatter and the fragments of the black and white reality rose from the rubble.

If only I knew then what I knew now I would have fled Verna long ago then probably so many people wouldn’t have died…

Probably I wouldn’t have either…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello again :')

so sorry for being M.I.A for so long but my computer crashed wth my story right after i completed it and i wept for days over it. but with a lot of effort i'm back again with something a bit new.

i want to thank everyone who cheeres their fingers off ^-^

it really helped.

my deepest appreciation goes out to MeMyself_n_I who left me like ten thousand message:') it really moved me. i was grinning stupid through and through.

and Kristine2014 my word, she threatened me so much i had a nightmare the same night =.=' and then she cheered forever i mean even now the messages are still coming in. so thank you though you still creeped me out a bit there, please don't do it again T.T ever T.T

that aside i hope everyone wil like this one and more to come. please let me know what you think about it and before anyone asks yes i still am aiming to finish Pandora's diaries. so fret no though all was lost i still have a few things in mind enough to keep the story going. ^-^

arigatov.v

cheers:')