Dancing With The Devil by Conleyswifey

Second Review: Dancing With The Devil By Conleyswifey (Not completed yet, so this review will be finished with a second part once it is.)

What the story is about: A rough and tough Outlaw named Ansel Adams stumbles upon a little girl in circumstances he'd rather not find a beautiful, big green eyed little girl in.

My thoughts on the story: It may just be the inner girlie girl in me but I'll admit...I'm in love with Ansel. He's the main character in this fabulous novel and I can't get enough. He's a grumpy, mean outlaw who couldn't give two flying loads of crap about anybody until a certain little someone comes into his life. I've read lots of books in my time, online and not, and I can honestly say almost no character has touched me as much as Ansel and the other characters did. I'm grinning like a fool jut thinking about it.

I love novels about times before technology, like westerns, so it's no surprise this story hit me like a brick to my heart. While some parts are fairly..."perverted" there's not much actual story you're missing, it's just characters furthering their relationships through more physical means.

I read all thirty chapters, that's the number of how many chapters available on 8/24/14, in just about one day. I read in the car, while waiting in the horrendously long lines at Wal-mart, while picking up some clothes, and even when I should be cooking. If westerns and nice, strong men are you're weaknesses I recommend reading this book- and clearing out your schedule for the day!

Since the book is not finished, I can't give a full review on this wonderful novel yet, but I'm excited to get to the end.

(If you're curious about Conleyswifey's novels, there are others I recommend but have yet to review. For example:

If you like romantic westerns with drama and emotion, read Against Her Will and Innocence and the Outlaw also by Conleyswifey!(these stories also contain above pg-13 scenes.)

If you're a certain person of more unique tastes consider reading Snowed In or Heart of An Outlaw by Conleyswifey (also not finished yet), but be warned these novels contain relations between two men and is NOT for everyone.

Enjoy and keep an eye out for part two!

- R. Waylon