Letter To That Somebody.

• Dedicated to R.I.P. Lizzy.<3

People say it's good to write things out. It would be better for people to understand you that way.

Dear Somebody,

You are somebody. No matter what.

Before you were a nobody...You were someone dear in my life. You're the one who changed my life. The first day we met i still remember clearly like it just happened. It was a terrible way to meet..But somehing terrible can lead to great things. You never know...& you taught me that.

We were Freshmen in highschool. It was the second day of school..Me having to ditch the first..& i was already in trouble..i was sitting outside waiting for my parents to pick me up & you were on your bike..just slowly rolling by with your headphones on..Not giving a fuck about anyone else. Than at that terrible moment my mom happened to drive up..being a terrible driver & all..& hits you....I sat there for a moment trying to process what the hell just happened & what braught me back to reality was my mom screamig at me to get help. She was over exaggerrating as usual because you just sat up & coughed..Your bike was wrecked though.

I slowly walked over to you & kneeled down beside you..Staring at you like some roadkill...Yet you were nothing compared to roadkill. You were gorgeous..Even by the fact that you just got hit by a car..You had a couple cuts here & there..but still gorgeous.. You sat there & stared at me..we were in that awkward moment of silence for the longest..Until my mom finally said something..I ignored her & asked what was your name..You told me..& I made a mental note to never forget your name.I never did forget..But your name remains unspoken.. I than asked if you were alright & if you could move everyhting..By this time my mom called for help so the adminastrators were on their way..But you tried to move your leg..crying in pain because you broke it.. Anyways..The trip to the hospital basically consisted of awkward silence.

So the day after when you got your cast on & could have visitors..I came to see you. I was a fool back then & was the only one visiting at that moment..So that was when i told you "I think i fell for you." you laughed & your reply was that you're the one who really fell for me. We laughed. I signed your cast. Biggest signature there saying...."I fell for you yet you really fell for me.-Nicholas." With a goofy smile drawn beside it. After that we were really close..We talked to eachother all the time..every second we could..i protected you physically & you protected me mentally..You taught me many things that not even a teacher, a parent, or a preacher could.. From that moment on .. i was dead sure i loved you..

You inspired me for many things. Inspired me to get over that addiction, to quit getting in trouble, to trust again, to be open, to come out the closet about being bisexual, you even inspired me to get into pyshcology. I was a curious foolish kid yet you embraced it & loved me for me. You were perfect to me. Yes people say there's no such thing as perfect..but you were MY perfect. Everyone knew we were in love. people thought it was just a phase because we were still young & foolish. But we didn't think so.

Junior year was the big year for us. We were together for two years then..& we were closer than ever.I was doing better & everyone saw that. People were proud of me & i felt wanted for once...Than that night came...

It was the day after school eneded & there was this party on the beach one of our good friend's were throwing. Of course people were drinking. You didn't drink. You never did. But i did. I only had one drink...Just one drink...& it cost me the love of my life. That somebody. You were upset & afraid that i might drink more so you went for a walk along the water. it was dark & someone we knew had too much to drink & decided to go for a swim. They weren't a great swimmer like you were. So they were struggling against the waves.. You instantly jumped in & tried to save him..But a wave crashed down & you didn't notice..

The day at your funeral i cried. i mourned. i prayed. i cried & mourned more....than i cursed God for taking someone so dear to me..I remember it was sunny that day. Just like you always wanted. Before they buried you i made sure you had the ring on your finger...The one i was going to give you& ask your hand for marriage during the summer after our junior year..but yeah.. young & foolish..

Still to this day i think about you. My bad habits came back, I can't trust anyone. I get in trouble, Addiction is back. I fell apart...

But i found a picture of us .. & really thought how i could be making you unhappy by my behavior & giving up. So now i'm cleaning up for you.

I want to do better for you. I want to make you happy.

I love you. Always have. & always will.

Rest In Peace.. Elizabeth Vasser.

January 16, 1994~June 12, 2011.