Angel (Kik'd Imagines)

"My Angel? Where are you?" Austin asked as he walked into your very large closet.

You see, Austin wanted to get at you tonight, so you thought you'd play a little game first.

You were hiding from him in your walk-in closet. He had checked all of your room AND the bathroom and finally he was in the closet. You were laying on the floor next to the shoe shelves and you saw him walk by. He checked the wardrobes then walked back towards where you were. He started going through the coats and all of a sudden, he tapped your foot with his.

"GOTCHA!" He yelled as he got on top of you. He instantly layed on you and pressed really hard against your body.

You felt lucky the clothes were still there. "Austin at least let me get out from under all of these coats!"

He obviously heard you because he rolled you over until the two of you were in the large space between the shelves in your closet. You felt a little better there on your very soft carpet out in the open.

Austin began to take off your clothes during this hot make out sesh and before you knew it, the two of you were fully naked.

He moved one of his hands down your body and began to rub your cl*t. "Your're so wet." He whispered. Then, you rolled him over and positioned yourself at his tip and slowly began to move your hips back and forth.

He layed relaxed and pleasured with his head back and eyes closed. Moans were slipping from his lips as you went faster and faster. You were wanting more and more as you "jumped" on his d*ck over and over again. You finally rolled your hips one more time before you got off him right as he came.

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

20+ votes for the next imagine?

btw hi. im Chloe and thanks for the support. I write most if not all of the things on this account. my friend Mireida proof reads for me to make sure the things I write make at least a little bit of sense. shoutout to her for letting me basically have this username for wattpad. and if you want to follow her anywhere her usernames are all DaydaMireida. she sings and she is really good.