04

I changed some minor details such as Macey actually going to a university. You'll need to know that.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Finally, after an internal war, Macey replied.

"Sure."

~~

Macey didn't usually cave and say yes to anyone if she wanted to say no, but today she decided to be different for some reason unknown to herself. She instantly regretted saying yes to Luke, but wouldn't dare take it back.

Something about the vibe Luke put off both terrified and excited her. It made her want to explore who he really was, even though she knew one date would be all Luke wanted. She knew he would be disappointed when she wouldn't sleep with him.

"Are you ready to go now or?" Luke questioned, catching Macey well off-guard.

"Now?" She asked in return, extremely confused.

"Yes, as in tonight," Luke replied, raising an eyebrow at her as if the answer should have been obvious.

Macey was surprised, she wasn't expecting him to want to go on the date that very second, not even that day. She had just gotten off work and all she wanted was to get back to her apartment.

"Uh, no?" She said it more like a question.

"We could run by your flat and then go?" Luke suggested. He was eager to go on a date with this girl. He was almost one-hundred percent positive he would not be getting laid tonight, but he knew he'd eventually get her. He was ready to work for it.

"Tonight?" Macey asked, still not wrapping her mind around the fact he wanted to go out tonight.

"Yes, tonight," he answered, grinning at her. He was going to make sure to use every ounce of his charm he had available.

Macey stayed quiet, already regretting her answer to his dumb question.

"Come on," Luke said, grabbing her arm and pulling her to his car. Macey was about to protest, seeing as she did not want to leave her own car in the parking lot, but when she saw the shiny red car, she was at a loss for words.

Holy shit, she thought, he has money.

Of course she knew he had money. Anyone who comes to Attica on a regular basis just have money or they'd go broke. But she wasn't aware of him having that much money.

Luke opened her door for her, guiding the speechless girl into the passenger seat before closing the door and getting into the driver's seat. He started up te car before turning to her.

"So are you going to give me directions to your flat?" Luke demanded. Macey got a sense that Luke was a pushy guy, always ready to have what he wanted. That was the behavior of a stereotypical rich guy in her mind.

She didn't want to tell him where she lived. But she sure as hell wasn't about to go on a date in her work uniform. She nodded and Luke pulled out of the parking lot, following her guidance.

The car ride was silent, except for the occasional question about direction from Luke and answers from Macey. It wasn't necessarily an awkward silence, but Macey wasn't exactly comfortable either.

Luke made her feel inferior, tiny. He intimidated her in every way.

His stunning looks, his powerful attitude, and the fact that they were riding in his Porche Cayman GTS were very scary, making her feel like nothing next to him.

What could this guy possible want from me? She wondered, remembering, oh right, sex.

When they finally pulled up to Macey's apartment building, she suddenly wasn't so proud of how nice it actually was.

Macey found herself wondering where Luke lived, and what his flat looked like. She imagined it being massive and perfectly decorated with all of the nicest things. If he could afford a car such as that Porche, she couldn't imagine what kind of home he had.

"I guess I'll be right back," Macey said, about to get out of the car. Luke unlocked it for her.

"You aren't going to invite me in?" Luke said in an almost-teasing sort of way. He looked over at her as she was halfway out the car with her bag slung over her shoulder.

"Um, no," she replied simply, getting completely out of the car.

She closed the car door delicately for fear of damaging the shiny car in some way. After she was sure she didn't damage the car, she walked up to the apartment building that she had always been proud of, walking inside and towards the elevator.

When she got to her apartment, she unlocked it and stepped in, dropping her bag next to the door. She rushed to her room, stripping her body of her work clothes and deciding what to wear. Based on the fact that Luke was wearing jeans and a casual shirt, Macey also decided to wear a casual outfit. She pulled on casual jean shorts and a crochet top with fringe at the bottom. She pulled her hair out of the pony tail it had been in and brushed it out, seeing the crease in her straight hair. She quickly french braided her hair to cover up the crease, pulling the end of the broad over her shoulder.

After she decided that she didn't look like she'd just gotten off of work, she left her apartment, heading back to Luke's car.

When she got back in the car, she laid her small purse in the floor board next to her feet. She looked up at Luke, who had taken his flannel off and was now only wearing the muscle shirt with a band logo on the front. The shirt showed off Luke's amazing arms, their tone and definition surprising Macey.

"Took you long enough," Luke teased as he locked the doors and pulled out of the apartment building lot.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Sorry this took me so long... School yaknow.

I hope you enjoy, I know it's slow rn but it'll get better soon!

xox -Delilah