PAST MEMORIES

Please don't PLAGIARIZE my work!!!

Plagiarism is a crime!

No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in

any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording,

or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the

author, except where permitted by law.

PAST MEMORIES

Prologue:

Have you been in love by the wrong person? Is there such as Mr. Wrong and Right one?

How would you know if that person is the ONE for you?

Have you been fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have fallen in love with?

That someone was once your everything, your life only revolves with him. You become dependent on him. You are even willing to give up everything just to have him even your pride and dignity.

He gives you LIFE beyond LIVING.

But what if, he leaves you and nothing is left for you.

Can you overcome the pain?

Will you chase him?

As what people say "Chase your HAPPINESS, because your LIFE will depend on it."

Will he be worth all the hardships?

Ano ba talaga ang dapat gawin? Hold on? Or just Move on?

Move on and Let go --- Itong mga salita na 'to ay napaka daling sabihin pero napakahirap gawin.

PAST is a nice place to visit but certainly not a good place to stay.

Sometimes we need to forget some people from our past because of one simple reason: THEY JUST DON'T BELONG IN OUR FUTURE.

He used to be my DREAM...

Then a REALITY...

and

Now a MEMORY.

**************************

Click the the link attached for the multimedia... ----------------->

VERY SLOW UPDATE

AN||Liz says: subaybayan nyo po tong story ko. ;-) hindi po ako always mag uupdate. I have a life beyond wattpad po so I do hope that you will understand. SORRY PO SA MGA TYPOS in BOTH SPELLINGS AND GRAMMARs... hehehe.. ako po ay isang dakilang FRUSTRATED WRITER so pag pasensyahan nyo na.

Add/Follow nyo nlng po ako sa fb, twitter, instagram and wattpad all in @iloveliezeln and for booklat kindly follow @iheartme1024 for further updates. ;-) *ZhuTem*

#READ #VOTE #COMMENT