11. I have a Secret Life...and my 5 older brothers just found out

Hey everyone!

I'm SO SOO sorry about not uploading sooner! I've been really busy with homework and projects and stuff, so I haven't been able to write a lot.

Anyways, here's a shout out to all my new fans!

Ally-Star

arpan149

livelaughlove4all

j-dubb

alexmarie

Igz2005

ClicheCritics

jewel436

rowejami22

NeverShoutLove

walk_of_shaym

kleaen

single-heart

blue-belle-babe

readqueen9

Ashbingg

Cassie7723

Angie_Ivashkov

gabby2010

vampLover

Megan15xo

airplane_wishes98

weirdmuxicgirl

latrina19

franticwaving101

dimplez01

alexislyn

lettaxbaby

marcik

bubzy17

bookwormgurl98

Whoa, there's a lot of you!

Anyways, Read, Vote, Comment, and do whatever else you want to do!

Thanks!

-heartlikeice

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11

~*Jared's POV*~

After the guys stopped teasing me about my *ahem* undergarments, we decided to play some games. We played Clue (apparently, Cole is better than I thought at CHEATING), Twister (Alex is more flexible than we thought), and finally, I Double Dare You. We were each supposed to dare the person to our right, then we would go downstairs to do the dares at the party.

Alex - 'Pants' one of the guys in our group by the end of the night. Not me, since I didn't have pants, and they wouldn't take off my dress.

Chase - Shout 'Monkeys!' whenever someone says the word 'Awkward'.

Cole - Make out with some random girl for 1 minute without any prior communication. I think he liked that one.

Ryder - Announce to 5 different strangers that his socks were new.

Me - Hold a soda can in one hand chug it, then pretend to be drunk off it for 5 minutes.

Zach - Purposefully bump heavily into some random person, pretend to me royally p*ssed at them, start a fight, then right before it gets physical, chill out and walk away, leaving them confused. He can do the bi-polar thing.

Once we all knew our dares, we sneaked downstairs. It was already 10 o'clock and the party was in full swing, so we blended in unnoticed. I spotted my brothers all talking to different people. Gabe and Matt were catching up with their old football friends, and Tristan, Luke, and Dustin were making out with their girlfriends. Ugh, they should really go to their rooms to do that! Gross... The guys and I walked over to the kitchen to get some drinks. I had to do my dare, so I grabbed a soda. The guys got some sort of alcohol drink, but not enough to get them drunk. I chugged the whole can, grabbed another one and chugged half of that one, too. I started by swaying and bumping into the guys for a few minutes. Then, I looked excitedly at Ryder and pretended to slur. "RAINNNBOWWW!!" They looked at me and laughed, especially Chase.