Benze Vacation Club helps in making your Family holidays Special

One of the life’s most simple pleasures is spending time with those we love. Time spend with family is time well spent. This has been the philosophy behind the birth of Benze Vacation Club in 1999. A modest start with 1 club in Chennai, Benze Vacation Club has been able to establish itself as the preferred family club at places like Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Trichy, Hyderabad and many more locations. Our mission statement has always been to make holidays special and relaxing at affordable prices.

Benze Vacation Club is one place where you will be attended personally by professionally trained employees. Here everything has been designed to pamper you, make your stay comfortable and memorable. We have meticulously created a mix of convenience, service, ambience, charm and comfort in each of our ventures, the end objective being your utmost satisfaction.

An ideal vacation is all about food, health and entertainment. Our resorts offer variety of cuisines to enchant your taste buds. No vacation is complete without a nice and relaxing swimming  or early hitting a yoga session or spa. And that’s not all; we also have in room amenities, lavish lawns for outdoor games for kids and adults, room for indoor games, body massage parlour and meditation. To keep your evenings engaging we also have open air theatre for our members who can enjoy movies, matches or any other show on a big screen.

Our endeavour is to continuously strive to improve our services for our members to have a safe, peaceful and fun filled vacation.

Finally our approach to hospitality is always to give you the best experience, both in ambience and luxury while you are our guests. We promise you comfort combined with entertainment for you and your family.

We look forward for your stay at our resorts!

Related Articles

Benze Vacation Club – Erode Opening,

Benze Vacation Club – Benze Awards 2013