Day 1-August 20, 2014

Let's see how this shit goes. Right now I'm at home in LA. It is Wednesday, August 20. 2014 ofcourse. It's 8:54 pm. I'm actually just sitting here on my laptop doing nothing. I'm bored as HELL. Like all my sisters left. There's nobody here except my mom. I took all my make up off. It's not like I wear alot anyways. Today I died my hair brown, too. It has a little blonde in it. I really like it though. But, lemme tell you a little about myself.

My name is India. I have 5 siblings. 4 sisters and a brother. My oldest sister is Brooke. She's 26. She has 3 beautiful children. There's Amar'e who's 8. Ama'je is 6 and Angela is 3. Brooke is like my best friend. I can tell her anything.

My second sister is Morgan. She's 24. She is single and she has no kids. She's an upcoming rapper and I honestly think she's gonna be big. That's So Raven just came on. Sorry just had to add that. LOL. But anyways, She has alot of tattoos. Like, mommy is tattedd up!! I don't know what made her get tattoos, but she has alot. Unman Morgan is just crazy and she's always herself. If I need her opinion She'll give it to me. Straight up.

Next is Bree. She is 20. She is the mother of 2 year old Tyler! My BABY! I love him no more than my other nephews, but he's just so cute and special. Me and Bree are like twins. We are alike in so many ways and I think that's why we don't get along that much. We both have bad tempers and attitudes, but I love her.

My sister Crystal is 19. She is so Damn pretty!! With her freckles and light brown eyes! I love her. Me and her are a year apart and we're the closest. She's like my bestfriend. I don't know what I would be without her. She's my everything. You will never find me not far away from Crystal. Except for now cuz all the little hitches left me here.

My life would mean nothing without my family. I love all of them honestly.

Anyways, enough about my family. I am single cuz I don't want a boyfriend right now. Unless August walks through my door and asks me out. I'm going to his concert on his birthday which is only for 18+ I got pretty lucky cuz my birthday was August 6. My birthday is literally August Alsina. August and then Alsina has 6 letters! Isn't that cool?!! It is now 9:17 and I'm gonna go eat so maybe I'll talk more tomorrow. I might update my stories tomorrow, but I don't know cuz I've got writers block.