9

A/N I'm back ^_^ right now I'm updating via my sister's iPad. So I'll try to update as much as I can for the week I'm here. Thank you whoever's reading this. You're LOVED :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a long time we just sat with each other talking about nothing until an unexpected ring of the door bell interupted us. I got up to get it, but was dragged back by Chris.

"Chris." I whined.

"Layna, just leave it."

"But what if it's somebody important?" He groaned and reluctantly got up.

"Fine, I'll come with you." We both got up out of our comfortable spots on the bed and went out my room towards the large flight of stairs.

When we got to the bottom I went to the kitchen while Chris opened the door. I glanced over at him, he was standing in frozen at the doorway. I walked over to him as I saw what he saw.

"Taylor?" He asked tilting his head to the side.

"Chris?" My eyes opened wide, and I was about to say something when Chris threw his head back laughing. He stepped out of the house and took Taylor into a one arm hug. Then they came inside the house.

They were both laughing and talking in the living room when I went to check on them again. I sat across from them with a confused expression on my face.

"You know each other?"

"Yeah, Chris was one of my best friends when he lived in Boston from fifth grade to freshman year in high school when he moved to L.A."

"I..I...how did you two not think about one another when I mentioned your names?" This time both their faces flushed.

"I wasn't thinking about him." They said at the same time then threw their heads back in laughter. I closed my eyes and silently cursed my bad luck. They began to talk about the pictures and other things as I slowly began to drift off.

I woke up to the sun beating on my face and Chris with his arms wrapped tightly around my waist.

"Morning beautiful." He said leaning in to kiss me. I smiled as his lips touched mine, I'd missed him so much.

"Good Morning." I said with a goofy smile spread across my lips.

"What do you wanna do today?" He asked playing with my hair.

"Can we stay here, and watch movies?"

"Anything for you beautiful." He said and I put my hands in his hair, pulling his head down so I could kiss him lightly. He groaned and hovered over me, kissing me again. He bit my lip asking for entrance, which I gladly gave to him.

"Chris, as much as I'd like to stay here and kiss you, I have to use the bathroom." He laughed and plopped down to my side.

"Don't fall in the toilet." He said smiling.

"I wont." I said grabbing all my toiletries and going into my bathroom. I stripped down and got into the shower. The warm water helped to calm my nerves as everything from yesterday came back to me. I cleaned myself slowly, loving the feel of the water against my skin. Then I washed my hair with a strawberry scented shampoo. After about an hour of cleansing I got out the shower. "Chris?" I called out, making sure that there was no one else here. When there was no answer, I dropped my towel and started moisturizing my skin slowly with vanilla scented lotion.

I then move to my underwear drawer, pulling out a black lacy bra and matching panties. I hated my underwear not to match. As I bent down to pick up my shirt, I heard a loud wolf whistle from the other side of the room. Jumping in shock, I turned around to find a very amused Chris smirking back at me. I threw my arms over my chest, trying to cover up myself as much as I can, looking at the ground. I was mortified and was slightly embarrassed, Chris was a player before he met me, he must have seen many other better-looking bodies compared to mine.

"How long have you been standing there?"

"Not very long" he replied, moving into the room. With every step he took towards me, I moved a step back, until I was against the wall.

He placed his hands beside my face, on the wall, trapping me within the confinements of his body and whispered, "Don't you ever hide your body from me. You look beautiful"

His warm breath fanned against my ear, sending pleasant shivers down my back. He had a mischievous smirk playing on his lips and I bit my lip nervously as he pressed his body against mine. His leg brushed against my thigh, making me catch my breath. The morning light played on his perfectly sculpted body and I resisted the urge to run my hands down his chest.

His head slowly lowered, brushing his lips gently across mine once and my body was tingling with desire. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him back to my lips. He kissed me back with passion and bit my bottom lip. I smirked against his lips when he realized that I was not going to open my mouth. He brushed his warm hand against my hips, and I moaned this time, giving him the chance to slip into my mouth. I was turned on that I could feel myself getting wet in my panties.

He lifted my legs and placed it on his hips, all the while not leaving my mouth. I felt the soft cushion of my bed as he gently lay me down and climbed on top me. I slipped my hand under his shirt and traced the hard contours of his muscle. He groaned loudly and shifted himself closer towards me and I felt his hard erection pressing against my inner thigh. He ran his hand down my body slowly and cupped one of my breasts, rubbing it tenderly. My nipples burned against the soft material of my bra wanting to be released and aching for more of his touch.

His mouth slowly made his way down to my neck, sucking gently on the sensitive skin where my neck and shoulder met. I moaned loudly and I gripped his shoulder.

If I was ever ready for anything, it was this.

Just then, a loud crashing sound was heard somewhere out of the house, breaking us from the hot and steamy make-out we were having.

Chris immediately pulled away and said "Sorry Layna, I can't"

"Wha-"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG A humongous shout out to rgan19 for writing the ALMOST R- rated scene ;)

She's truly an amazing person and her work is AWESOME!

Thanks again love :*