Chapter 5

Hey, so this chapter isn't actually written by me and if you want to know more about that just read the Authors Note at the bottom :)

***

Stiles was left alone in the room, Derek telling him he could use his clothes. He dressed himself quickly, throwing on a random pair of underwear and some sweatpants. Stiles wondered where his clothes were, he vaguely remembered them tearing when he was changing, but with everything that has happened within the last few hours he didn't even know.

He and Derek were mates, soulmates. He shivered at the thought. It wasn't that he didn't like Derek, because he did, but wolves mate for life and he couldn't see himself with Derek forever. It was statutory rape anyway. He sighed and grabbed a random shirt, sliding it over his head.

Stiles sat on the bed, the same place Derek had been sitting, and put his head in his hands. This was too much. His mother would know what to do. He sighed once again and stood up walking to the door and exiting the room. He heard talking in the living room, so he started to walk towards them. He passed Isaac's room on the way and, as the door was slightly ajar, he could see Isaac inside.

He was sitting on his bed, looking around the room. Stiles opened the door more, and stood in the doorway, leaning on the door frame.

"Everything okay?" Stiles asked, his voice quiet. Isaac looked up at him and smiled.

"Yeah, um, did you do this? Clean up?" he asked, the smile dropping.

"Oh, yeah, sorry about that, I just need something to do." Stiles answered, pushing himself off the door frame.

"No, it's fine." he said, standing, his height allowing him to tower over Stiles. "But, where did you put the picture that was on my nightstand?" he asked gesturing to the small table next to him bed.

"It was on the floor so I put it in the drawer." Stiles said, swinging his hand toward it.

"Oh, okay. Yeah, thanks." Isaac smiled again, pulling the picture out and placing it on the nightstand.

"That's your mom and your brother?" he asked, moving back into the hallway, Isaac following behind.

"Yeah," he replied. "It's from my seventh birthday party." he smiled. "Haven't had one of those in a while."

"A birthday party?" Stiles asked. Isaac nodded. "When's your birthday?"

"August eighth." Isaac replied.

"That's soon." Stiles smiled. "I'l throw you the best party ever." he said as the entered the living room.

Allison, Lydia, and Jackson were all sitting on the couch, their legs all tagled together. Boyd sat on the recliner, Erica sitting on the arm rest. Scott was sitting on the floor, his legs under the coffee table and his arms rested ontop of it , holding his phone. Isaac plopped next to Scott, asking him what game he was playing in which Scott replied with losing whatever level he was on and blushing so hard it looked like his face was going to catch on fire.

Derek, although, was no where to be found. Stiles walked into the kitchen in hopes of finding him and his hopes were answered.

Derek turned away from the counter when he entered. "Hello." he said.

"Hey." Stiles replied, stopping to leave a comfortable distance between them. He scratched the back of his neck. "Soulmates?" he asked.

"Let's, uh, wait to talk about that, okay?" Derek asked quickly. Stiles nodded and turned, exiting the room.

Erica looked up, jumping off from her seat on the arm rest. She stood in front of Stiles, staring at him. "So do you have any wolf powers, or no?" she asked.

As Erica had trapped him right in front of the door, Derek, when he tried to leave the kitchen, was greeted with Stiles' back. Derek wrapped his hands around Stiles' shoulders, ignoring the feeling of Stiles' muscles tensing under his touch, and moved him around her.

"My dad did." Derek said, walking to the bookshelf. "Have wolf powers, that is. If he wants to learn how, he can...." he trailed off, turning and looking at Stiles.

"That's cool." Erica replied. "What's the whole point in turning into a wolf?"

"He's stronger then you in his wolf form, he probably stronger then me. Bigger too." Isaac snorted loudly. Derek gave him a disappointed look. "You know what I mean." (haha dick jokes)

"You can do the wolf thing?" Jackson asked. Derek nodded. "Do it."

"Wh- No."

"Why not?" Allison asked.

"Come on, Derek." Scott whined. Derek huffed, rolling his eyes so intensely Stiles thought he was going to break his cornea.

Derek slipped his shirt off (Stiles hoped no one heard his large intake of air) and toed off his shoes. He stared at something behind Stiles, looking deep in concentration.

"Can you actually -" Jackson's smart remark was cut off by the sudden sprouting of dark hair.

Derek was right, Stiles probably dwarfed him. While he was larger then what he imagined was the average wolf size, Stiles was probably a foot taller.

"Now Stiles, you change." Erica said, looking over to him.

"I don't know how." he replied. Wolf Derek sat, staring at Stiles.

"You probably have to find an anchor." Lydia said. "What's important to you?"

Stiles shrugged. "I don't know, family?"

"Then think about family." Scott concluded.

Stiles sighed dramatically, but obliged and started thinking about his dad. Something didn't feel right, though. His dad wasn't his only family, he had Scott and Isaac and Lydia and Allison and Erica and Boyd. He even had Jackson and Derek. Stiles felt himself starting to change, so he quickly yanked the shirt over his head.

Stiles was quite happy to be able to look down at Derek. As humans, Derek held about and inch and a half on him, but as wolves, Stiles was able to look completely down on him.

Stiles shook the sweatpants on his back legs (and thanked God that he didn't rip them). He walked closer to Derek.

Derek, in his wolf form, had a dark brown, almost black, coat of fur and his eyes were a searing red. Just as his human form, he seemed to have a perpetual angry look on his face.

I'm going to change back now. Stiles heard Derek's voice in his head. Stiles jumped, completely unprepaired. Sorry, forgot you didn't know. Alpha Pairs, when in their wolf form, can talk to each other through throughts, and no I can't read you're mind. he added the last part with a slight eye roll. I can only hear you when you want me too.

Alpha Pair? Stiles asked, thought or whatever.

Yeah, the Alpha and the Alpha's Mate make up the Alpha Pair. he answered. Sorry, if this all freaks you out.

It's fine, really. Stiles said. Though, how do I turn back?

Derek shook his head. Same way you changed, use your anchor. Family, right?

Stiles looked at the Pack. Yeah, family.

***

Hey guys, so my very close friend Brigid actually wrote this chapter and is going to be writting all of the other chapters because I have given her this account.

I have way to many things going on in my real life right now and I just don't have any tume to write. She is a really great writer and I really hope you like the way she takes the book.