[12] Awko Taco

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © All Rights Reserved: Chellybean

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait, I hope your not mad. Wow i say that a lot, that's pretty bad but whatever. Can't really help it now can I? Anywhozers, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Nothing's really super funny in it, and I apologize. Next will be hopefully. (Hehe that rhymes)

Chapter 12 " Awko Taco"

I felt my hair being moved out of my face as I coughed up the last of the contents of my stomach. I sucked in a big, shaky breathe as I clutched the ground tightly, letting the tears run free.

"Are you okay?" I heard Tony ask, voice full of concern.

I opened my mouth to reply, but when I tried to speak, my throat burned painfully. Instead of hurting myself further, I gave him a weak nod.

"No you're not." He stated softly, yet firmly. Releasing my hair, I heard him take a step back. "Wait here" he instructed before walking away. I breathed in deeply, a hiccup cutting it off. I wiped my mouth off with the back of my hand, nearly gagging from the smell. Looking down, I sighed. I had accidentally gotten some on my shirt. Great.

"Here" Tony spoke up suddenly, causing me to jump. He thrusted a bottle of water in front of my face, willing me to take it. I glanced up at his tall figure, feeling to weak to grab the water bottle. His brown eyes held a mixture of fear, concern and confusion, something I rarely ever saw when it was directed to me.

"Take it" he demanded softly, waving it in front of my face. Slowly, I lifted my hand and grasped the bottle.

"Be careful, it's-".

The bottle slipped from my hand, due to my loose hold. It landed on the ground, water splashing up and hitting Tony's pants and sandeled feet. As it fell to it's side, the remainder of the water pouring out onto the bottle of Tony's shoes, I looked up at Tony with an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry" I managed to say before my throat burned again. I could see the small amount of annoyance on his features, but he hid it behind a mask of concern.

"Nah, it's fine. Don't worry about it." He replied with a smile that seemed tense and forced. Before I could say anything else on the topic, he spoke up again.

"Here, I'll help you to the car."

I grasped his outstretched hand and he helped me to my feet. The second I stood upright, a wave of dizziness washed through me and I knew I wouldn't get far.

Not wanting to seem as weak as I felt, I pushed Tony's helpful hand away and tried to walk by myself.

Tried being the key word.

As soon as I lifted my foot to take a step, my weak knees collapsed beneath me. I winced, preparing myself for the compact of the hard ground...

Only, that didn't happen.

Instead, a hand shot out and grasped my upper arm, preventing my fall. My eyes popped open in shock, and I was surprised to not be on the ground I was staring down at. The shock soon left, replaced by the feeling of pain.

I scrunched my face up, turning my head to look at the hand that was gripping ym arm. A little too tightly, I might add.

"Ow," I whispered hoarsely. "You're hurting me."