Chapter 14

~edited~

Julian blinked his eyes open and was greeted by the rays of the setting sun. That would mean that he practically slept the whole day away. He smiled as he remembered why he was so tired in the first place. After their love making, they had both passed out immediately. Looking around he noticed the absence of his mate but calmed down when he heard the toilet flush. Turning around on the bed, making sure to keep himself covered, he smiled at the sight of Noah exiting the en-suit bathroom. He gave a little startled squeak when he saw Julian staring at him.

"Good morning" Julian smiled at him, sitting up slightly and stretching the sleep out of his muscles as Noah mumbled good morning to him and sat on the edge of the bed. He was once again wearing the black pyjamas pants he wore in the morning, leaving his chest bare. Julian couldn't tear his gaze away from him.

"What's wrong?" Julian asked noticing the frown on Noah's face.

"Y-you a-accidentally marked me" Noah explained and Julian felt his heart squeeze. "Now what are you going to do when you find your mate?!" Noah sobbed, bringing his knees up and resting his chin on it.

"Noah, look at me?" Julian pleaded as he tipped Noah's face up by the chin so his pale blue eyes that were now filled with unshed tears were looking straight into his deep brown ones. "It wasn't an accident" Julian bit his lips slowly gauging Noah's reaction. This was as good a time as any to tell him.

"What do you mean?" he asked slowly wiping away the single tear that rolled down his cheeks.

"I mean that you're my mate" Julian smiled down at him, stroking his cheeks gently before giving to his urges and licking Noah's cheek. His tongue traced the tear track on his face and he smiled when he heard the hitch in his breath. Julian smiled once more drawing away from the salty track.

"B-but I'm a guy" Noah questioned, unconsciously raising his hands to trace the bite mark on his neck. A shot of pure desire rumble through Julian as Noah's fingers made contact with the mark. He discreetly rearranged himself so hide his reaction.

The mark was like an invisible thread linking the two mates together. Through the link, they felt what each other felt, can communicate with each on a completely private telepathic line than they do with everyone else. They were practically one person.

"I know Noah, but I know what I felt, what I feel and it can't be wrong" suddenly Julian panicked. "C-c-can't you feel it?" he asked suddenly nervous to hear the answer, he could feel his wolf's distress as the turn their thoughts were taking.

As if Noah could fell the desperation in Julian voice, he reached out to Julian and stroked his cheeks before nodding slightly. "I feel it"

Sighing in relief, he wrapped his arms around Noah's waist and pulled him into his lap before claiming his lips in a blistering kiss. Their lips moved together, till Noah nipped gently at Julian's bottom lip and Julian didn't hesitate to open his mouth to his mate. He could help the fact it turned him on to a point of pain that Noah was the one taking the kiss further.

"Julian" Noah breathed against his lips as his hip unconsciously jerked forward, grinding his hard-on into Julian's. They both moan low in their throat at the contact. Noah arched his back, wrapping his arms around Julian neck, drawing him closer.

Julian couldn't hold back his shit eating grin even if you paid him. Noah felt it. Noah wanted him. Those thoughts kept running around in his head as he pushed his hands into Noah pyjama bottoms, pushing the pants down to his knees before moving his hands back up to his arse and massaging it slowly.

"Julian, p-please!" Noah moaned again. His body too weak from his desire to support him, he let his head fall into Julian's neck as he worked his fingers into him. Julian threw the covers away as Noah started to grind on his fingers, nibbling his neck and letting out soft moans and whimpers. Julian didn't think he'd ever been this turned on in his life.

Removing his fingers from inside of Noah, he felt his mates frame shudder from the loss of contact before a whine left his lips. He smiled, nibbling the mark on the crook of Noah's neck as he guided Noah's opening to his weeping appendage.

Noah threw his head back and screamed as Julian slammed his arse down on himself. Julian nibbled his way from the mark on Noah's neck to his nipple, sucking it slightly as he waited for Noah to be comfortable enough for him to move.

"Julian. Please move!"Noah panted above him, his arms still wrapped around Julian and trying to move against him. Smiling slightly, proud that he was able to reduce Noah to the moaning mess that he currently was in his arms, he lifted Noah's arse slightly before slamming down again. He bit his tongue to keep from screaming out like Noah as he felt himself hit Noah's prostate.

"God, you feel so good" he breathed against Noah's mark as the continued to move Noah up and down against himself. He increased the motion as he felt himself almost tip over the edge, Noah's nails digging into his back.

"Julian. Please. S-s-so c-close" Noah pleaded, leaning forwards, eyes now glowing a vivid royal blue. Julian felt his orgasm rock his body at the first sight that Noah's wolf was conscious. He felt his wolf take control as he shot forward and clamped his lips down on Noah's neck, sinking his canines into the soft flesh on the other side of his neck, marking him again. He and his wolf sighed in satisfaction as Noah's orgasm took over his body and his whole frame shuddered.

Drawing Noah closer to him, he was about to seal the new wound when he felt Noah's canines sink into the flesh at the base of his neck. White hot desire flashed through him as his cock shot hard inside Noah and he released his load again, taking Noah with him as he bit down more on the new mark.

Sealing the wound, he shivered as he felt Noah doing the same thing to the bite mark that was now nestled at the base of his neck. He just about had enough time to crawl back into bed with Noah in his arms before they both passed out for the second time in one day.