Chapter 5.

Patricia Pov:

When Niall & I got to my place, the girls and Lads were sitting on the couch watching Toy Story.

"Seriously Toy Story, Liam?".

I stated.

"What how did you know who picked this Movie?".

"I've heard 'things', Liam".

Liam just rolled his eyes.

"So what took you 2 so long?".

"Uhm, traffic?".

It came out more of a question than a statement.

"Ok, anyway's lets watch a scary movie".

"NO".

The girls & I yelled.

"Why?".

Louis asked.

"B-because we have none".

I lied.

"Sure you do, I saw some when I was picking a Movie".

Liam stated.

"Ok, then let's watch a Scary Movie".

Louis said.

"Ok".

The girls & I said in Unison.

"Are you girls scared?".

Niall asked standing behind me. I turned around & faced him.

"W-what n-no".

Niall smirked & got closer to me.

I-I should g-go get the p-popcorn".

I stuttered. Wow & I never stutter, I guess Niall has that affect on me. That's weird though. I turned around quickly & walked away fast to the kitchen. A few seconds later, the girls walked in.

"What was that all about Patricia? You never stutter nervously".

"Ok, well when I walked off earlier. I went to use the Alley Way, cause it's a short cut & I guess Niall followed me & scarred the shit out me. Then sooner or later, he kissed me, & I kissed back, technectly we kissed".

I blushed & looked at the girls.

"Aww".

They all said.

"Shut up, shh".

"Alright, alright, but didn't you all notice tthat the boys arms were still over us when the Slutty Waitress left?".

Kimi asked.

"Oh, yeah".

"Is it weird I had this weird pit in my stumach & tingled up & down my Spine?".

"Actually no, I had that too".

"Me too".

The rest of the girls said.

"Is the popcorn done yet?".

I heard one of the boys yell.

"Almost".

"Well, we will be waiting in the living room".

"Ok, just make sure Niall doesn't come in the Kitchen, I don't think i'm ready to face him yet".

"Your going to have to sooner or later though".

"I know, just wait in the living room".

They all nodded & left. I was pouring the last popcorn in the bowl, when Niall just walked in. God damnet, I thought they would keep him out. Well, I have to face him later anyway's.

"Hey".

Niall said. I didn't say anything.

"I said hey, are you not goIng to say anything?".

"Uhm, hi".

"What's wrong?".

"N-nothing".

Niall got closer to me.

"Are you sure?".

I turn to look at him & see him smirking.

"Why are you smirking?".

"No reason".

I was about to walk past him to go to the fridge but he grabbed my arm.

"W-what is it Nia-

Before I could finish, Niall kissed me. He put his hands on my waist & I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Hurry up with the popcorn".

Louis yelled. Niall let go of the kiss.

"Yeah almost done, one sec, getting the drinks".

Niall shouted back without keeping his eyes off of me. He leaned in again & kissed me again. This time licking my bottom lip asking for entance. I pulled away this time. We should probably go in the Living Room now, before somebody sees us".

I said.

"I wouldn't mind".

"Cocky much?".

He just smirked & pecked me on the lips. I grabbed the Bowls of popcorn & he grabbed the drinks. We went in the Living room.

"It's about time, what took you two so long?".

"Well, I had to make a second bag".

I went to sit on the couch & Niall sat by me. Kimi went to turn off all the Lights, so it was dark & she pressed play & sat back down on the couch between me & Liam. Her & Liam would look like a great couple. All of a sudden, Niall put his arm around my waist & I looked at him. He looked at me & smiled. He pulled me closer to him. He was leaning in to kiss me but I stopped him. He leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"It's fine, nobodies not going to care".

I leaned in to whisper in his ear.

"Well, I don't wan't them staring at us".

"Oh, well, that just means they'll know your mine".

I turned to look at the TV & started blushing.

I felt Niall lean in & start to kiss my neck. I felt tingles on my spine. I tried to pull away, but Niall kept going. He kissed my kneck to my Jaw to my Lips. I started kissing back. He asked for entrance & I allowed. His tongue was exploring my whole mouth. I pulled away & layed my head on his chest & soon drifted off to sleep.

*********************

{Well, it's like 3:00 in the morning so i'm going to sleep.

~NiallsBabe~