My first love is the Big Bad Wolf

He grabs my arms before I could leave. There was a stern look on his face, almost in pain. “Where are you going? Are you leaving me?” my heart aches at the sight of that puppy face. No, don’t be deceived! That was nothing but a façade. Behind that mask, there was a sly wolf hidden. I refuse to be his little Rotkappchen who dance by his fingers anymore.

                “Let go of me, you asshole!” I yell my heart out. He releases my hands out of shock and stares at me with disbelief. “But why.. why are you leaving? Please.. don’t go. I love you!”

                “Love?” slap!

                “Don’t you dare to say you love me! Don’t tarnish those holy words with that despicable mouth of yours! I’ve heard everything, the show is over, you can end your acting now.” My eyes stings, my face turns hot and tears starts falling involuntary. “I hate you!” I hit him as hard as I could. “I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!” I hit him over and over again as I spewed those words. Suddenly, he grabs my arms and slammed me to the wall. I gasp in both pain and surprise. “You hate me? Then so be it..” he plucked my lips as soon as he finished his words.

                The kiss was forceful and possessive, as though he is trying to devour me. I tried to muster all my strength to push him away but all for naught. The harder I try to push him, the harder I was push back. And just like an incubus, every seconds our lips locked, the weaker I get while he only gets stronger. It wasn’t long until all my strength drained away and I have to submit to his dominance.

                His kiss then slowly turns from forceful to gentle, from possessive to passionate. I gradually drift into the blissful sin as he penetrate and scrutinized my mouth and body, and getting more and more lost with every touch. Slowly, he lifts up my shirt. I whimper in protest. I try to gather back all my strength and push him away, the next thing I know, he pulled away and as soon as he releases me, I fell on my knees.

                “Hate me..” he whispers to my ears.

                “Hate me more, so that the only thing you can think of is me. Hate me more, so that every time you close your eyes, you can see me. Hate me more, so that you will shivers just by hearing my name. Hate me more, so that your heart filled with your hatred for me that it can never love again. As long as I can be your eternity, be it your love, be it your abhorrence, I’ll take it with greatest pleasure.”

                Just like that, the wolf left me, sobbing like a toddler against the cold concrete. And just like that, he rob away my first kiss, and my fantasy of a perfect first love.