Chapter 3

A Little Bit Of Evil 

Chapter 3 

" It's good to finally see you again " Steven smiled at me after he'd eventually tore me away from him, despite my huge fight against it. I was still trying to dive back in to hug him again, but he merely kissed my cheek and looked away from me. 

" Hey ! No ! I want to talk to you first !" 

" Jasmin, just because your mate's hiding from you, doesn't mean that I have to-... Sorry, I'm just. Happy." 

Blinking away both tears and hurt from my eyes, I took his hand and pulled him inside the house. " Please don't rape each other out of extreme emotional explosions. " I told him, a faint smile trying to sneak onto my lips. I couldn't quite convince myself to laugh or grin or... Much. 

It made me think about it when I ushered him into the living room and he threw me a sorry over his shoulder before I shut the door and walked away to the kitchen. I perched myself on the side, seeing one of our guys talking to Reece, who had walked away uninterested in Steven. Jerk.

Harry smiled at me and asked about Steven. To which I shrugged, I wasn't in the mood to be happy anymore. Demetri wasn't going to come back was he? How did Steven even get here? I thought they were both banned from coming back down. So, how'd Demetri do it, where'd he go to ?

Why do I even ask myself this. 

My eyes looked around the room, and stuck to the knife block. Wincing, I pulled up one of my sleeves and felt bile rise in my throat at the long white scars along my arms. Remembering the painful stretch of without being with your soul mate, it was, horrible, painful, difficult. 

My face stung, I gasped out of shock. Looking at Reece who was pointing a finger at me. " Don't even fucking think about it Jasmin ! We are not starting that again ! " His tone struck me, Reece never usually lost his cool. It was easy to tell when he had. 

Turning away from the furious eyes that pinned me down with guilt, I tugged my sleeve down self consciously and saw Harry's confused look. I shook my head then turned to Reece again, who'd softened his expression. 

" I wouldn't do that again Reece, I promised-"

" Jasmin, anyone can take back a promise, so please, just, don't. For my sake." He sighed and nuzzled my neck. My hands on the side beside me. " You're family to me, don't stress me out like that." 

" It hurts, I wont do it ... " 

" Jasmin, last time you told me you liked that it hurt ! Don't say that ! "

" Um, not to be rude, but... I'm confused . . . " Harry said, a blatant dumbfounded tone in his voice, he was a curious idiot. That didn't really make Reece any better though.

" Jasmin was suicidal at one point. " I punched him, " And strong " He smirked. I didn't like people knowing that. It's not something to be proud of, but at the time, I wasn't really thinking. At first I was calm about the whole situation then was when insanity hit me, those weren't the best years. 

Reece and Roxie were the only ones with the Patience to help  me though, so, I guess Reece just doesn't want to have to lecture me everyday again. About drug abuse, sharp objects, and water was not allowed to be used in any other way apart from drinking and washing. 

I remember those arguements very well.

" Really ? Why ?"

" That's private ! " I snapped. Growling vehemently, my defenses raised. Why? Was I suddenly ashamed of myself? Or what happened? Of Demetri even? No, big no. I can't just ditch what happened, I mean, he was going to come back ! He always came after me !