Chapter 1

"Alright boys, we've got one more question before we finish up."

I sat eagerly in front of the television, a warm bowl of popcorn resting on my lap.

"What do you like most in a girl?" the interview questioned.

"Well," Harry started in his deep, slow voice, "I think what I like most in a girl is her personality, she'd have to have a good personality."

I gasped. "My friends say I have a good personality, therefore we are perfect for each other!"

Harry smiled directly at the camera, he knows I'm here. It's meant to be!

Out of my excitement I had managed to spill the whole bowl of popcorn all over the floor.

"Shit!" I exclaimed, just as my older brother walked in.

He made a face. "What are you doing in here? It sounds like you're having sex. We can all hear you from the living room for Christ's sake!"

"I was watching One Direction," I said innocently, smiling up at him from the floor.

"Oh, well that makes sense then. You're always like this when it comes to them, they're not even that good."

"NOT EVEN THAT GOOD!? DON'T GET ME STARTED," I said menacingly, picking up the hard, empty popcorn bowl and threatening to throw it at him.

"Fine, crazy bitch..." he mumbled softly to himself as he shut the door.

I turned off the television which had been still going on in the background and made for the phone on my bedside table, turning on the radio.

Apparently there's this new contest where you can win tickets with backstage passes to One Direction's concert and all you had to do was turn on the radio, listen in, and call up the radio station when the beep sounded and the first person to do that won. Of course I had missed out on them on the website because it was totally crazy and the tickets sold out within minutes, but I wasn't going to give up.

My heartbeat was quickening as I waited for the man's voice to signal that it was time to start the game. When it finally did my ears were as alert as ever, determined to hear the tiniest noise.

In the middle of Carly Rae Jepsen's Call Me Maybe, which was getting tiresomely old but still had the power to make me sing along, I hear the beep I have been waiting for.

Quickly, I hit the dial button on my phone, as the number was already entered.

In that one excruciating moment I thought I was going to win, but apparently not. Another girl was on the radio, being told she had won the tickets. I threw my phone across the room in frustration. Why can nothing ever go right for me!?

I leapt onto my bed and buried my face in the pillows, eager to escape any contact from the living world... That is until someone knocked on my door.

A.N. I have another chapter going up very soon. Sorry if it's awful, this is my first fanfic. The cover is only a temporary shitty one made by me because I haven't got around to requesting one yet, but if you make me one I love you, okay?

Thanks for reading! :) xoxo