Chapter 10

"What are you guys thinking about?" I asked.

"I think we should try to get out one more time." Ashton said, a little bit afraid.

"I-I'm not sure if we should do that..." I was afraid to get out of this room. Afraid that something were waiting for us outside this door. We got through the night, maybe we could go through some days just locked in here.

"We gotta try, at least." said Calum.

"But... What if... Something, or someone, is waiting for us outside this door?" I said.

"Well, even if we don't make it outside, we still have to get us something to eat and drink. We can't stay here forever with no food. We'll starve." Ashton said.

I didn't want to agree with him, because it was dangerous, but he was right. We wouldn't make more than three days locked here with no food or, at least, water.

"OK,,," I agreed with him. "You're right. But I'm still afraid that something might happen."

"We need to try at least, Daniela." Ashton said stroking my cheek with is thumb. He had his hand on my cheek and was looking deeply into my eyes. "We'll be ok, no need to worry."

"It's easier said than done." I said, looking at my hands, which were resting on my lap.

"Hey," he puts a finger under my chin to lift up my head "We'll be back in seconds, OK?"

I nodded, and he kissed my forehead.

Ashton started getting up.

"I'll go with you mate." said Michael.

"We'll be back in a few minutes. Don't worry guys." Ashton said, this time, to everybody that was in the room.

And, they got outside.

Ashton's POV

Michael and I carried the flashlight with us, so as the knife.

Everything was still dark, even tho, this time, we had some light that came through the slot under the main door and also through some holes on the windows.

"Are you sure about this, bro?" Michael asked getting scared.

"Don't back off now, Michael. We do need that food." I said.

"I know, it's just it's too creepy in there." He said looking around.

"Let's just get through with this." I said and started walking down the hall.

The hall wasn't long, we could see the stairs right over the corner, but it was long enough to creep us out. Soon we got to the stairs and started walking down, really carefully, and watching every part ot the house, since it was too big. Maybe someone else should've come with us. But we were already here so, couldn't get back, not without the things that we needed.

We got to the end of the stairs and I just wanted to run to see if that door was open, but I couldn't, that would be worst.

"What we gonna do now?" Michael asked me.

"Let's see if that door is unlocked. If not, we go to the kitchen and grab as many food as we can." I answered.

Michael nodded, and slowly we headed to the main door, being really careful to not make too many noise and looking everywhere to see if we were being watched.

When we got to the door, I just prayed that it was unlocked and that all this was over, but no luck. It was still locked.

Michael looked at me and I made a signal for us to head to the kitchen, and so we did.

A/N:

I'm really sorry about my lack of updates and I'm also really sorry that this chapter it's kinda crappy.. I'm on holidays (as you may or may not already know) and I also have been having writers block so.. I'm sorry...

Anyway, I'm going to try and get through this phase and, hopefully, the next chapters will be better :)

Also, I'm going to leave in the multimedia thing a photo of the actress that plays 'Daniela' aka me xD She's in the cover but yeah.. I felt like posting a pic of here xD

So, that's it.. Thanks for the reads and don't forget to vote and comment :)