Chapter 2

Usually my math classes have been the worst classes ever, but since Jasper came into my life, I've enjoyed them a lot. Even though this was our first lesson and it was only 2 hours long, me and Jasper got along really well. We laughed a lot and didn't pay attention to the teaching. And the most important thing was that Jasper was a genius in math and he helped me when I had troubles. This guy is like a sent from heaven. 

After the class me and Jasper still hang out. "Since i'm new in here, could you show me around the school?" he asked from me. "Of course I can! But after the lunch break." We went to the canteen to get food. After that I spotted Anna sitting alone at the table. I decided to go sit next to her as I promised. Jasper was still following me.

We sat in front of Anna. After Jasper sat down, she woke up from her daydream and looked at Jasper instead of her phone. Then she looked at me with a really confused face. "Hi i'm Jasper." he said and smiled at Anna. "Hi Jasper, i'm Anna." "So you two are best friends?" Jasper asked. "Hahah yeah." I said and smiled at Anna. While we were eating, Jasper talked about his football "career" with full passion. I really enjoyed that. Anna was on her phone and didn't pay any attention to us, she has never cared about football, just only about the players. 

"I actually have practising this evening at the school's field. Would you want to come and watch?" He asked from me. "Sure why not." I said and smiled at him. He smiled back at me. Somehow I felt my cheeks starting to get warm. What was going on?

Anna didn't talk much while at the canteen. I actually felt bad, because she was a loner just like me. I felt like I betrayed her. After we all ate, we went to put our dishes away and walked out of canteen. Jasper didn't see that me and Anna stopped. I just wanted to talk privately with her. "Hey it's everything alright, why didn't you speak at all?" I asked her. "Everything is alright. I wasn't in the mood of talking, but Jasper seems like a really nice guy. I think maybe some day you will be more than friends." She winked and laughed at me. "Hahah you wish." I said. 

We actually lost Jasper but then we saw him sitting alone at school's cafe. "Where were you two?" "We were just talking there and you clearly didn't see that we didn't come with you." Anna said. "Oh it's okay. So will you show me the school Sofie?" "Yeah sure, is it okay that Anna comes too?" I actually didn't know did Anna want to hang out with Jasper. "Yeah it's okay if she wants to come." "Yeah sure why not." Anna said.

After we showed the school, me and Jasper changed our phone numbers. Then we went to our last classes of the day. I didn't pay any attention at the German class, because I was thinking about Jasper. His beautiful green eyes, how cute he looked when he smiled and how attractive he was. "Sofie what are you smiling about? Answer the question!" I heard the teacher yelling and I woke up from my daydream.  

After the German class, I went to home. I didn't see both Anna or Jasper. I saw that my mother was home much earlier. "Hi sweetie how was your day?" "Better than I expected." I really wanted to tell her about Jasper but then she would tease me and ask me do I like him more than just a friend. He is really attractive and sweet but I like him only as a friend. I thought so.

It was 5 PM and I had to text Jasper when he had his practising.

"Hey Jasper, it's me Sofie. So when do you have your practising?"

I waited about 2 minutes and then I heard my phone ringing.

"Hi Sofie! Meet me in front of the school in one hour."

It sounded like we were going out for a date. Then my phone ringed again.

"Put clothes where you can run in."

He wanted me to play football with him? Was he serious?

I started to get myself ready and I actually realized that I was really excited. When I was going out, my mom saw me. "You're going jogging?" "I'm actually going to play football. I guess" "With who? Anna doesn't play football." "I actually forced her to play with me." I said and went out. 

When I arrived to school, I saw Jasper waiting for me. He smiled his bright adorable smile. I felt how butterflies were going in crazy in my stomach. "Keep calm Sofie, he is just a friend." I said to myself. Jasper had a football in his hands. "So are you ready to practise some penalty kicks?" He laughed at me. "Well I guess..." "Well then let's go." 

There wasn't anyone at the field so we could play some football alone. Thank god. First we kicked the ball and then Jasper went to the goal. "Try." He said. "I really suck at penalty kicks, you will catch them all." "Who knows, maybe you're a good kicker." He winked at me. I guess I tried to shoot for six times and all those times Jasper caught the ball.

"You see? I suck." I said. "Hey it's okay." He said and put his arm around me. He looked deep into my eyes and smiled at me. I took the ball and we started to walk away from the field. "I had fun though." "We should hang out more. And you need to come to watch my team's game!" Jasper said. 

Jasper had came with his car and he drove me to my home. I hope my mom didn't see me. When I arrived home, I went straight upstairs, took a shower and got myself ready for bed. I actually fell asleep really fast. 

" "You see? I suck." I said. Jasper came to me and hugged me. I hugged him back. Then he looked deep into my eyes and I felt his lips on mine." 

I woke up. I checked the clock and it was 4 AM. I was really confused about my dream.

Was I falling for this guy this fast?