Obstacle Nineteen: Electroshock Therapy

So as a reward for having to endure this previously, Legionnaires get an option to skip this last obstacle. That’s right, if you go through Electro shock therapy once, you don’t have to do it ever again. BUT you can choose to, if you’re thirsty for a little more. I was not thirsty for a little more. It was raining, I was still dizzy and weak feeling, my husband was heavily limping by now, my brother was burned out and we all just wanted our mother flipping beer. And the headbands.

So we took our option to skip and went on to the finale stretch. A new orange head band for all, I got a blue one for 3x Mudder, a green one for 2x Mudder and the boys got green ones for their second Mudder. And finally, we got our beer. Since Dos Equis is a sponsor, we got very cold beer that tasted DIVINE.

The only thing I have to do now with the 2014 Tough Mudder is find my pictures once they get posted and see if I can exchange my finisher’s t shirt. I had asked for a women’s large and yet somehow ended up with a women’s semi fitted petite. Oh my god, it’s hysterically too small. Somehow I managed to get into it, but my boobs disappeared. It’s worse than a corset, I couldn’t breathe! My blood flow was cut off I swear. I got back out of it and realized that I definitely need a swap out.

So I now have 5 headbands, and I’ll be stitching them together into a giant hat, and I plan on doing another next year if I can. But that depends on the RCMP.