Chapter 12: Taohun? Xiuhan?

Wala talaga akong alam sa smut, one time nagsmut ako sa  CIP at di ko nagustuhan hehehe. next time nalang ang smut okay? thank yu c:

-

Luhan groaned helplessly and madly because why there's a lot of Taohun and Xiuhan photos nor fanfics instead of Hunhan? Yes, he has been with Minseok all the time because they were best friend and they already cleaned up the dispute that occured. Minseok did say sorry and his apologies to Sehun and the latter appreciated it a lot. And plus, Minseok was Sehun's hyung who supported him on his up and down.

Luhan smiled at Sehun's behaviour.

Despite of the cold like ice Sehun's face, he has a golden heart though.

Because they were separated with each other and didn't put in same sub-group, they needed to please themselves without each other company.  It was hard at first, Luhan and the other EXO M members were promoting in China while the another half of their members were in Korea. Addition to that, Kris was far away from them and that was a totally breakdown for them. But they were EXO, they keep themselves out of the lawsuit issue because SM told them that their job shouldn't be affected by that. 

So back to the topic, did you know distance was so difficult to overcome? Yes, they would see each other faces again yet it would be not like before. It wouldn't be same as before as Growl era when both groups were together to perform and went in plenty of music programs and interviews. They would be together for a quite short period of time, there were one hundred reasons why they couldn't enjoy with each other arms.

"Sehunnie!" Luhan cooed through his laptop screen, yes, they did this thing "video call" to talk about few stuffs and things. 

"Hyung, hey." Sehun waved his hands lazily in front of the screen and drew a small smile on his face. 

Luhan noticed that Sehun was in a bad moon and that only meant he was in trouble tonight.

"So," Luhan started, playing with his own little fingers. How could he start the conversation? It was always Sehun who opened up their own topic because he was too hyperactive to have a chitchat with his hyung but things got upside down. "Sehun-ah, narinig mo ba yung tungkol sa Xiuhan?" Luhan blurted out, he quickly covered his own mouth and winced through his careless words. 

Sehun frowned deeply and the his another half felt nervous and distressed immediately. "Hyung, I'm tired as hell and you are too, I bet, but why are you asking that question that would cause my severe headache?" 

Natataranta na si Luhan sa paghahanap ng sagot, hindi naman kasi nya kayang manalo kapag nagtatalo sila ni Sehun eh. Kaya nga, nenerbyos agad sya nung nabanggit nya kay Sehun ang tungkol sa Xiuhan. Panigurado naman na alam ni Sehun ang tungkol dun diba? May pagka sort of netizen si Sehun at kahit twenty na sya, syempre, kinaadikan parin nya ang mga iba't ibang internet social sites.

"I'm sorry. Gusto ko lang naman na magopen-up ng topic."

"You know what, Luhan," Sehun took a deep breath and rubbed his temples afterwards. Staring at Luhan's eyes with such agitated eyes he has. "We are experiencing problems because of your stupid excuses and words. You were always slipping out absentminded statements from that mouth of yours." And because of lack of rest, Sehun's mood meter became irritated. "Go to sleep, I'm tired. We are both tired."