forty five

Harry had no idea what was going on.

Jo was in the middle of giving birth and he was laying in his bed, fast asleep due to a hangover.

Despite the awkwardness between the two, Jo still refused to give birth without him there.

"Mami, I can't if he's not here."

"He's the father, it's not right."

"He needs to be here -- I won't do it if he's not here."

She nagged her mother until she took her cell phone and called his phone. She never stopped calling, not until they were pushing her in to the room for her to deliver. After that, there was nothing she could do.

One hundred and thirteen times she called his cell.

Every single time it went to voicemail. (She left a couple threatening ones for him to wake up to, I can tell you that).

The event passed and he was still nowhere in sight. If Jo could see him now, surrounded by empty beer bottles and a couple of other very hungover boys... let's just say no one would like the end result.

She's still waiting.

Even while she's sitting in her hospital bed, recovering and being congratulated, all she could think about was him.

What are you doing, Harry?

She still doesn't even have a name... she was waiting for him.

You're letting this all slip between your fingers.

Her heart was slowly beginning to harden as she sat there, feeling like the end of the world was at bay. She couldn't forgive him for this... not after he made her care.

Face it, Harry... you're addicted to alcohol, and it's costing you the one thing you've ever wanted.

Love.

____________

a/n.

brb while i vomit at how shit this was.

anyway, maybe some of you liked this, idk. tbh, it was p shit so maybe i'll insert another chapter in here later.

but, for now, you'll have to deal.

(after all i did manage to squeeze this in because i still have to copy some notes for my school work and just ugh i want to shoot myself but i won't because you must know how "sperm donor" ends :D)

vote, comment, fan, and share :D

i love you all and thanks so much! you'll soon find out the winner of the baby name contest! woo!

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 165.9K READS, 13K VOTES, AND 4.2K COMMENTS ILYASM AND I AM LITERALLY SCREAMING I CANNOT IF I GET TO 200K BEFORE THIS BOOK ENDS I WILL BE THE HAPPIEST GIRL ALIVE YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

I LOVE YOU ALL, AGAIN :D <3