Chapter 27 (FINALLY!!!)

*Author's Note: I know I know, I haven't posted in MONTHS!!! I'm so so so so so so so so so sorry! D: I've just had so much stress with my brother bullying the hell outta me, my dad's medical problems, and so much more crap in life! I can't say that this will be a good chapter, because I honestly cannot think of a single thing to write (Because I'm still not without stress and the writer's block isn't gone.) but it was unfair to commit to a story and just leave it alone. So here is a semi-adequate chapter :)*

*Klaus' P.O.V.*

Alter the shape of her spine.

Break her fingers, one at a time.

Cut her eyes out and feed them to her.

Drag the woman through a field of gravel, a chain connecting her throat to the rear end of my car.

Eyelids. I'll cut both of her's in half.

Force Bleach down her throat.

Gut her, then feed her innards to a pack of rabid wolves.

Her hair will be ripped out and used to sew her mouth shut.

I will rip out her Appendix, break it with a straw and make her drink the contents.

Jam a knife into her armpit.

Kneecaps. I'll shatter both of hers.

Lie her upon a bed of nails and then drop a refridgerator on her. One full of bricks.

Manipulate the order of her organs. Perhaps her stomach shall replace her brain....If she truly has one.

Nose. I'll cut it off with a pair of child's blunt safety scissors.

Oral Hygiene. She won't have to worry about it after I rip out every one of her teeth.

Peel all of her skin off...slowly. Every. Single. Layer.

Quackle her until I see the life leaving her eyes, let her go but then do it again and again. (A/N: Quackle: to choke or suffocate.)

Rip her arms off and then shove them up and into her rectum.

Snap her tibia.

Tear off her fingernails, one by one. 

Ustulation. This is what I will do to her, from the inside out. (A/N: Ustulation: Roasting/Burning)

Vertebre. I will shatter each of hers, one at a time.

Waterboarding with holy water. Irony is a love of mine.

Xenocide. If she was her own species, I would be commiting this.

Yank her heart from her body.

Zygoma. I will break hers into her brain. (A/N: Zygoma: bony arch on the side of the skull)

These are all the things that I am going to do to my mother when I get her out of Clarbella's body. And I will enjoy each of them immensely.

I growl to myself, snapping the pencil in my hand as I think about how it was my mother trying to kill me and my beloved. Will she never stop? Why can't she understand that she will never win?

I hear a loud beeping and stand up, tossing the wooden fragment onto the desk before striding out of my office. Elijah, who was down the hall stops when he sees me.

"You taking this one?"

I nod and walk past him, through the doorway leading into my bedroom. 

"Hello sweetheart." I say sweetly, approaching the chair infront of the window. One of the frail, bony fingers that rested on the arm rest  twitched slightly.

"You've already seen this one..." I say, seeing that the tv next to the window was on an old episode of Family Feud. I flipped the channel, putting it on a movie I knew she liked. I turned to smile at the beautiful woman infront of me.

Her finger twitched again and I knew that was her way of smiling back at me. I reached forward and pushed a strand of Clara's hair behind her hair before studying her features. 

My love's once glowing skin was now sunken and pale, hollow cheeks, white lips and dark undereyes made her seem almost corpselike. But my Clara was still absolutely gorgeous to me.

That doesn't mean that it didn't kill me to see her like this. Ever since we had found out that it was my mother, she hadn't let Bella go. She wasn't letting her move, eat, drink, anything. She wouldn't speak either. And sadly, nobody was any closer to finding out how to get rid of my mother.

The loud beep sounded again and I recalled the reason I had come into the room. I reach up and unhook her IV bag, quickly replacing it and changing it from vitamins to a hydrating solution.

I walk to the back of Clarabella's chair and lean over, wrapping my arms around her shoulders gently, kissing her temple. I whisper, "As soon as you're better, I am going to take you out. Anywhere in the world, and we are going to everything and anything that you wish. It will be brilliant, sweetheart, I promise. Give you something to look forward to."

I give her a few more light kisses on her face and a small smile before saying, "I love you and I'll be back soon. We'll watch that Bodyguard movie I remember you saying you wanting to watch....I'm not even out of the room yet, and I'm longing to be with you again. Goodbye for now."

I turn to walk out of my room, but remember that I forgot something, "OH! And Mother? I can't wait to rip you limb from limb and feel the euphoria from hearing your screams. Goodbye. I give you all my love and thoughts Clara and I will see you later. Enjoy the movie."

Turning, I leave the room and head into the hall, but I stop as I see Elijah speaking to the Bennett witch.

He approaches me and says, "She thinks she may have found something. Perhaps we should speak in your study?"

I nod and hold out my arm towards my study, "I can't wait to hear it. Lead the way."

*A/N: IT'S HAS NO REAL PLOT, IT'S POINTLESS, IT'S BORING!!!! I know D: I'm so sorry, but this was just a filler chapter to give you guys something to hold onto until I can write a real chapter. I'm SO sorry :( I'm really disappointing everyone and myself right now and I hate that, but sometimes...words just WON'T come to me. Please don't be expecting to get 5 more chapters in the next couple days like I used to, because 98% chance that won't happen. Again, sorry, and I hope you like the filler chapter. Lots of Love.*

Love You All,

Julia