Chapter Sixteen

A/N: The cover above is made by @typicaloptimist . Make sure to read the authors note at the end! Anyways,

Enjoyyy...

~KittyKat<3

-------------

•Claire's POV•

I wrapped the sheet around my naked body making Nick groan, "Babe, come back to bed." I rolled my eyes, " It's already noon and you said your roommate will be back by two and I can't be here if he decides to come early." I told him putting on a bra and wrapping the wrap around my chest before slipping on a black shirt with a basketball on it.

Nick wrapped his arms around my waist and brought my back to his chest, not bothering to put on any clothes.

" Let me just keep you forever.I'll hide you away." He whined placing his head on my shoulder and I shook my head.

You give a guy one night and he suddenly wants to keep you.

" If this is how it's always going to be then no more sex for you." I tell him sternly pulling away and slipping on a pair of blue jeans. Believe it or not, but this is the first time we've had sex since we've been together.

" I won't hide you then." He said and I rolled my eyes, "Put on some clothes."

So i'm sure you want to know what happened with the whole cop situation. Well long story short, we ended up getting questioned at the police station and after some convincing they finally believed us and let us go. Luckily we aren't minors so they didn't have to call our parents. We just got left with a warning.

" Can I take you out to lunch today?" He asked holding onto me again after he put on boxers.

" I promised Mia I would hang out with her today. She's visiting for the next few days." I said kissing his pouting lips.

" I see how it is, friends before boyfriends." He pulled away crossing his arms over his chest looking like a little boy.

" Yes, that's exactly how it is." I said honestly shrugging. I wasn't going to lie. I was one of those people that valued friendship and I wouldn't ever let a boyfriend become between me and my friends.

" The fact that you value friendship just made you ten times hotter." Nick said kissing me his fake anger quickly disappearing. I rolled my eyes and pulled away before finishing dressing and grabbing my key and phone.

"I'll talk to you later." I tell him pecking his lips before leaving. As soon as I left and the door was shut I let out a sigh. I felt like something was missing from our relationship. I took the elevator up a floor and went to my room.

I walked into the room and I was surprised to hear no moaning. Cautiously I walked past the bathroom and I looked over to see Caiden sitting on his bed with books in front of him.

" You wear glasses?" I blurted out. He looked up surprised.

" Why are you here?" He asked me looking back down at his book.

" This is my dorm too."

" Sadly." He responded his mouth biting the end of his pencil as he study the problem.

" So um what are you working on?" I was surprised he wasn't swearing at me or punching me so I took advantage of the situation.

" F*ck off." He snapped writing something on his packet of papers.

" You know it's okay to have feelings." I tell him and his hand paused and he looked up at me.

" Why? Feelings can eat one human being up until they're nothing. They will all break you down. It's like setting termites into an all wooden house. You just stand there and wait till it falls into pieces." He hissed and I was surprised by his response. But I didn't even hesitate to respond. As softly as I could in my guy voice I said,