Chapter Thirty-Nine.

I looked at the scar going across Scott chest starting from his shoulder to the waist after a few hours of getting home. It was faint, but still noticeable. Everyone was here to hug me and hit Scott for being an idiot.

Scott forced a smile on his face, but I saw it in his eyes he hated it. He touched it, “I know it’s a big turn off, but I hope you do mind that I live with it the rest of my life.”

I shook my head in disbelief at him and wrapped my arm around him, hugging him. “Scott, I don’t care about the scar. I care that you almost died from the crash. I don’t mind it at all. I love you no matter what.”

He hugged me tightly from my waist, “That’s good to hear.”

He leaned back a little and stroked my hair back. I touched to the top his scar, feeling the rough skin. I don’t really care if he has to live with it, I still love him and think he has a beautiful body. It’s not like I don’t have some old scar all over my body from my dad.

My hand trailed down the scar and I touched the banged aid over shot wound. I felt Scott flinched a little. “How bad does it hurt?” I asked.

“Better than earlier.” he said. “It just stings now when someone touches it.”

My eyes watered up when I thought about Javier shooting Scott and how scared I was. I thought I was going to lose him last night. I don’t know how my life would ever feel close to normal if I lost Scott. No one has ever loved me like him and his family before but Tyler. Tears slid down my face, “I thought I was going to lose you, Scott.” I admitted to him.

He put his hand under my chin and lift me head so I could look up at his brown eyes, “Hey, stop that.” he said. “I’m here with you, we’re both safe.”

“I know.” I said. “But you seem to being getting hurt a lot now ever since your met me.”

“My life has changed.” he said and I began to lower my head, but he just tilt it back up. “But I wouldn’t change anything about how much you changed my life. Before I met you, do you know how lonely I was? I waited practically almost three year just waiting for you while my other brother were happy and in love. You don’t know how much excited I was when you came here and I felt like I could finally have someone who would know the feel me and love me.”

 “Everyone loves you Scott.” I said. “You’re thee Scott Russo, one of the famous Russo boys.”

He chuckled and wiped my cheeks with his hands when I stopped crying, “And your Abigail Crow, the girl that I love very much and hope you’ll love me forever.”

A small smiled appeared on my face, “I think I can do that.”

He smiled to and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands went on my waist. He brought my body closer to his until both our bodies were touching. He was so warm, making me feel comfortable.

I felt Scott’s hand slid down my waist and slowly moved his hands at the edge of my shirt. His hands began to pull my shirt up until he suddenly stop.