Chapter 3

Chapter 3-edited  

Monday morning came around far to quickly for Alex as he struggled to get himself and Aiden ready. He was running on time for once. Aiden's bag was packed, he was dressed and ready, everything was organised, until Aiden decided he wanted to play games this morning.

"Come on Aiden, please come here." Alex watched as his son ran around the room with no bottoms on. Alex sat on Aiden's bed holding his pull-up as the little boy ran around in the nude.

"Aiden now!" Alex's stern voice caused Aiden to stop and look at his father. Aiden the little monkey he was stuck his tongue out at his father before his bare bottom retreated out of the room.

"Aiden get back here." Alex yelled as he ran after his sons naked behind.

"Daddy catch me." Aiden ran down stairs as Alex chases after him.

"Aiden I do not have time." Alex caught up to his son, picking him up and putting his pull-up on.

"No Daddy." Aiden yelled as Alex puts on his pants and shoes. Alex put Aiden on the floor and he starts taking off his shoes and pants.

"Aiden no." Alex yelled causing Aiden to start crying. He didn't have time to comfort Aiden as Alex grabbed their bags before heading out the door with a crying Aiden in tow.

"No Daddy." Aiden yelled again as he digs his heels in not wanting to go.

"Aiden Daddy is going to be late for work please don't do this, this morning." Aiden started crying louder which caused his neighbours to look at them as they load their own kids into the car.

Alex let go of Aiden who went to run inside while he put their bags into the car. Alex stopped and watched Aiden for a second as he cried in front of the door before walking over to him frustrated.

"Let's go." Aiden started kicking around as Alex picked him up. Alex then went to strap Aiden into his car seat before getting in himself. Aiden was still screaming and he pulls out of their street. Alex looked in his mirror to see Aiden red faced and frustrated.

"Come on buddy please stop crying." This just causes Aiden to scream even louder.

"Aiden can it already!" Alex slammed on his breaks honking his horn at the person who just cut him off. Aiden stopped screaming and his crying turns into sniffles. Alex managed to get to Aiden's day-care without too much trouble and quickly got Aiden out the car who had finally calmed down.

Alex quickly signed Aiden in before he started crying and he would have no choice, but to take him to work with him.

"Ok Aiden I need to go. I love you buddy and I will be back soon." Alex kissed Aiden's head walking away before he can start crying again. Alex quickly got into his car before taking off to work. Alex arrived at work and sighed when he saw he was on time for once. As Alex got into the lift he cannot help, but feel like he is missing something.

When he gets to his floor he grins when he see Andria sitting at her desk.

"Someone owes me lunch for a month." Alex laughed as Andria groaned.

"How the hell did you win? I always win." Alex laughed as he makes his way into his office.

"Alex I need you in my office this instant." Phillip grunts causing a soft sigh to escape his lips. Alex quickly grabbed his notes before heading to Philip's office.

"Did you get the files?" Philip asked the moment Alex walked into his office.

"Sorry what file." Alex watched as Philip's face slowly started to turn red and he knew he is going to be in so much trouble.