6

(sorry guys my senior year started and im hella busy)

I was ready to go to the coffee shop. I had on a pink maxi skirt, a black plain crop top, and my strappy sandals. I avoided wearing anything that Daysia gave me because it was not needed. My hair was still wavy though, but that didn't matter. I couldn't believe Jacob was Alex. This was mind blowing. Jacob was in love with me, and my dumbass avoided him. I actually did like him, I was worried about my popularity.

I was on instagram, liking people's photos and accepting follow requests until 3 o' clock hit. I go to my kitchen, getting a water bottle and drinking it. For the first time,

I was nervous.

All those balls I had to approach Jacob, and now I'm scared. I look at the time. 2:59. I search for my car keys, find them, and I go outside, blocking the sun and I pull out of my apartment complex. I drive as quick as I can to the coffee shop. I really wanted to see him, but I didn't. I really feel bad about all that happened back in high school. I arrive, and I pull in a parking spot. I sit in the parking lot, biting my nails. I finally turn off my car and I get out of the car walking into the coffee shop. I quickly spot Jacob, and I sit across from him. He has on shades, and he has on all black.

"Um. Hey." I say, crossing my legs.

"Oh, don't be nervous now." He said, kind of laughing.

"Look, Jacob-"

"Don't call me that. My name is Alex." He says, looking down. Now I was turning red from embarrassment.

"Alex. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I was not in the mood that day, I mean-"

"It's fine. No biggie. Whatever. I am the most loved man in the world today. I mean, I went from being a fucking geek to a sex God. I have no reason to be mad." He explains. I hate the fact that he has on those glasses because I cannot tell the true emotions he's feeling.

I just look at him. If this would of been before I found out who he really was, I would of jumped on him now. But, now I can just feel for him.

"How many women have you had sex with? Truthfully." I just ask.

"To be honest?" he pulls out a black book and goes through it.

"About 9,000. He answers. My eyes go wide. I didn't even want to talk about this anymore.

"Look, I don't wanna talk anymore." I get up, and he grabs my hand and sits me back down.