The Artist's Daughter (Chap 4)

Heyy everybody! sorry for the late update! i will update soon next time!

On the right there is a song from taylor swift's song 

There is also pictures of everybody in this story!! Check It out!!! Read, Comment, Vote, Add to you Liberary and reccomend it to your friendszz!!! I will really appreacite it! <3

Enjoy!

Love you all lots!

===========================================================

“Hey Dad, how are you?” I whispered as soon as I saw him fluttered his eyes open.

“F-fine” replied dad. He looked at Liam signaled him to come and sit next to me.

“Hey Rob, what’s up?” Liam asked

“Can you give me and your dad a few moments alone?” Liam asked

“Yeah, I will be outside, in the waiting room”

“Thanks”

I came outside and decided to go downstairs to the café and sit there. The café was pretty much empty. I sat down on a table for 2 and put my head down on the table. I don’t know how long it was when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jerked my head up and my eyes landed in beautiful blue eyes. They looked so deep and they held so much emotion in them it was crazy! I shook my head and broke the contact. Then I saw who was actually sat in front of me and it was Liam…

“Hey” I said

“Hi” Liam said in his husky voice.

“What were you talking about to my dad?” I questioned him.

“Well, I was talking about my past”

“Your Past? What past? I don’t understand” I said, completely confused.

“Well, let me tell you a really good news. The doctors have said the Rob can now come out of hospital and live with us as long as he has the best care of all.”

“That’s great! When can we take him?” I asked excitedly with a big smile on my face.

“Tomorrow, come on lets go home” Liam said

“Not yet. You are going to tell me about your past” I said

“No, we are going home. I have a lot of work to be getting on with and you are wasting a lot of precious time” Liam said with an annoyed look on his face.

I thought about it. Maybe I didn’t have a right to know about his past. However, I was really curious for some reason. I just wanted to know now but by the look on his face, I knew that this isn’t the time to talk about past. I will have to ask him later.

“Okay, let’s go” I said with a smile.  I knew that my smile wasn’t looking real enough, but right now I had to make the atmosphere light and happy.

“Why are you looking so happy about?” He asked looking curiously me.

“Well, dad is coming home tomorrow silly!” I grabbed his hand and ran home all the way. On the way, I stopped for some lilies, jasmines and roses to decorate the flat with. I needed to make the flat look colourfull and have a happy environment. It took 5hours to make the flat look nice and cosy. After that I quickly had a shower; I looked at the clock and it read 6:00pm. I looked downstairs and saw a light coming from the work shop. Wow! Liam is still there. I went downstairs and knocked on the door.

“Come in” said a voice from the back.

I went inside and looked at Liam hiding his painting with a cloth.

“Hi” I said hesitantly. Why the hell am I hesitating?  I ignored the feeling and carried my way inside the work shop.

“What are you doing?” I asked curiously

“What does it look like to you?” Liam asked rather harshly.

“Why are you like this?” I asked getting annoyed.

“What do you mean? I have no idea what you are talking about” with he glared at him.

“Okay, listen to the truth then. You seem really nice one moment and the next you are a really jerk. I don’t understand. How can someone do that? And it’s really getting on my nerves. What the hell is wrong with you? The day you walked through that door since a week ago you have hated me for no reason!” I shouted at him.

“I don’t hate you, okay! Now go away, you are disturbing me and my art. I don’t need to talk to you”

“You can’t tell me what to do! This is my work shop not yours. You are merely doing your job here; it doesn’t mean that you own this place!” I replied back

“This place is not your either! It’s your dad’s!” Liam shouted in anger.

“YOU ARE IMPOSSIBLE! JUST LIKE I SAID BEFORE!!” with that, I stormed off upstairs to the flat.

I went to the living room. There, I saw my violin case. My poor violin, I haven’t played it for a long time! I went over and took the violin out of the case and started cleaning and tuning it. It was raining outside. After 15minutes, I was ready to play something. I practiced some basic vocals and thought about a song. Then an idea clicked in my head and I started to play “A Place In This World” by Taylor Swift.

I don't know what I want, so don't ask me

Cause I'm still trying to figure it out

Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking

Trying to see through the rain coming down

Even though I'm not the only one

Who feels the way I do

[Chorus:]

I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know

I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on

Oh, I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world

Got the radio on, my old blue jeans

And I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve

Feeling lucky today, got the sunshine

Could you tell me what more do I need

And tomorrow's just a mystery, oh yeah

But that's ok

[Chorus]

Maybe I'm just a girl on a mission

But I'm ready to fly

I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know

I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on

Oh I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know

Oh I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world

Oh I'm just a girl

Oh I'm just a girl, oh, oh,

Oh I'm just a girl

“Wow, that was impressive” said someone right beside me. I looked and saw Liam looking at me with a strange expression on his face.

“Thanks” I said blushing. Stupid blush!

“You play amazingly! No wonder why people love you so much Alice” Liam said.

“Erm... thanks again..?” I know it sounded like a question but I couldn’t believe my ears. He was complimenting me!

“You want to know more about me, don’t you? About my past?” Liam said, his expression blank.

“If you want to. I don’t want to force you” I said quietly.

“Well it started when I finished my A-Levels, I wanted to study Arts & Design but my parents didn't aprove of it. And that's how my journey started...