Chapter 1: Jake Valore Sheeran

Spotlight Rivals

Chapter 1

Author's Note

Sorry for the long update! I've been busy AND out of ideas, so took me a while to compose a proper story! So here's your very first chappie!

---------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V

"I run my fingers through your hair and watch the lights go wild".

I looked the crowd standing before me.

"Just keep on keeping your eyes on me just wrong enough to make it feel right".

My guitar perfectly matched the notes of the song.

"And lead me up the staircase won't you whisper something slow, I'm captivated by you baby like a firework show".

I dropped my guitar, letting it hang from my back from it's strap.

"Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain", I started clapping along to the beat.

"Kiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain".

"'Cause I see, sparks fly, whenever you smile".

"Get me with those green eyes baby as the lights go down".

"Give something that'll haunt me when you're not around".

" 'Cause I see, sparks fly, whenever you smile".

"And the sparks fly, oh, baby smile, smile, and the sparks fly, oh".

Everyone cheered. I bowed and got off the stage. I hugged my friends.

"That. Was. Awesome!" my friends shouted.

I put a finger to my lips, making an alerted face.

We all giggled. I could hear the principal introducing the next band, The Glee?

We all laughed as we heard the band name. So far there had been no competition for us. Yet. We were joining the Local Band Competition.

The best bands were competing for the Best Local Band title. It isn't much but at least it was something. But since our moms or dads are like superstars, were in it to WIN. The Glee were singing, Don't Stop Believing, by well, Glee.

Our band's name is Victoria's Secret. Well because of me, of course. I started the band, I was the leader of the band and I had many hidden secrets about my life so it became the band name. Then I heard the familiar cheer of the cheerleader girls.

Well you would say, what's so special about cheerleader's cheers? The thing is they only cheer like that only if there was a hot guy or free chocolate cake. Seriously, they LOVE chocolate cake. I guess they're diet is a bit special to be able to mantain that good shape. I peeked through the curtains to find The Glee done and packing. Huh? Then the principal started introducing the last band. I smirked. No challenges. It was obviously OUR win.

I was really proud, until I saw HIM. The principle was saying,"The last but not the least, is our, Beerkley's Music Schools's new band. The Bad Boys!" he shouted. The Bad Boys?Really? I snorted at their band name. As I was about to go back to my friends, the principle started introducing their band members. His name caught my attention.

"Getting to win this, their band gets a scholarship, to Beerkely Music School. Their band leader, the son of a famous singer, Jake Valore Sheeran!". I froze.

Sheeran.

Jake.

It's HIM.

Why him?! No,no,no! Of all people HIM. We had a rough history that I do NOT want to go through! "Any few words Jake?" the principal asked him. I peeked through the curtains again. Jake scratched the back of his head, looking quite nervous. I couldn't help but smile at his discomfort. He took the microphone from the principal and nodded a thanks. He then turned to the crowd.