Nightmare

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to get kidnapped? Would life go on after you got kidnapped? Would your friends and family move on? Would they even care? What about your boyfriend? What would he do? And the kidnapper what if you knew him? How yould you react? What if the kidnapper tied you up? Would you try to leave? Or would you just allow it to happen? What if he tortued you? Would you yell out in pain? Or in fear of him would you keep quiet? What if he raped you? would you yell for help and fight him? What would you really do? You say you wouldn't let someone kidnapp you, and you say you would fight to get out and would never back down. Well what if you get cloroformed? You wouldn't have an option then, so how would you react to the situation after the cloroform wore off? What if when you fought the kidnapper he drugged you, so you were unable to have the ability to fight back? What would you really do if you got kidnapped? Maleficent Jones thinks shes got the answers, she's a 23 year old bright, smart college girl with a modeling job on the side. Her little sister Gothel and best friend Cruella LeFarge live with her along with her boyfriend Braden Ackley. Braden is a 25 year old lieutenant, Gothel is a 20 year old model as well as her sister and Cruella is an aspiring tattoo artist. Maleficent and Gothel's mother and father died in a car accident of their home town in France. Hence their names. Cruella was an orphan. When old enough the three moved to the Untied States. Away from all the staring faces and despair of France. They currently live in a small town in Washington State. And none of them are ready for the events that are about to take place.

 *Pic of Maleficent on the side*