Time Skipper [YoungWriterShortStory] [Updated]

As the night swallows the moon itself in complete darkness. The only light is residing within the hope of all the soldier that searching for a way to come out from this undoubtedly near-death situation. Neither for victory nor war loot, but to survive is their only choice.

"What is that?"

"Are you kidding me?"

"It can't be..."

"RUN" a voice whispered directly into their head

"Where's that voice comes from?"

"AGHH HELP ME!"

"Calling to the HQ this is Anderson reporting! We just found– "

*beep* *beep*

*BEEP! *

"Wake up lazybones!" Said, my brother

"Easy man," I said nonchalantly

"I'm gonna kill you if I got punished because of you."

"Just go by yourself" I yawned and turn my head

"Not again" he sighed and just left.

I woke up not long after that, I get my uniform and head off the yard. The sunrise just left a distinctive yellow afterglow. Half of the moon still bathed my camp agleam. Here, I had neither friends nor relatives. But I think of them as my own brother. Oh no, I must be late. All of them was already jogging for quite a while. I dashed on ahead

"Look what we found here," Said, sergeant.

"Sorry, I'm late sir."

"Wait, hold it everyone" Sergeant stopped all of the soldiers. "Do you know what time it is private?"

"It's seven o'clock sir!"

"It's seven past four! Give me 40 pushups private!"

"Alright, sir!"

"Everyone! Give me 40 pushups, solidarity for Private Wayne."

"Sorry everyone" I apologized.

Everyone sighed and turn their eyes on me

And the day passes by like usual

But a month later,

The war unexpectedly initiates.

+++

All nations did not fight with each other, but we are fighting a group or a faction or called "The Evanescent". The group was originated by a group of every rebellion all over the world. I don't know how they even come to an agreement. Even in the modern, peaceful world not all of the nation is actually joining hand together. So how even a group of rebels with a different background? Have some common goals. It doesn't make sense.

UN collapsed as the war started. Rumors said that the main culprit behind the war was the VETO nation. And just after the war begins to spread everywhere, the VETO nation collaborates to isolate themselves from the world so nobody could enter or leave the country. I don't see it is not an act of cowardly, but that is more like a bad omen. They must know something absolutely dangerous is coming.

And they're right. The way the Evanescent fight is entirely unknown. They possess inhuman strength and tenfold military power the toughest army – Alaska – We don't know what kind of technology they own, but their most terrifying weapon is "TMA" or Temporal Memory state waves Armor. Yeah, the name said it all. After you fight with them and returning back to the headquarters, you lost all of the information from your brain about the way they fight. And they have another built-in to make false projection inside lenses. So it's impossible to record too.