Chapter 21: Skipping School

Like the one before it's not Edited yet. So excused the errors now, they will be fixed. Enjoy the Double Update! 

Chapter 21: Skipping School

            "I can't believe you bitches have me doing this." I mumble. Beth, Adam, Aiden, April, Bronx, and I were walking out to the parking lot. "Hush, we're gonna have fun." Aiden was going to ride with me, while Adam took him and Beth in his car. We were walking to my car and Aiden nudged me. "Lighten up Nia. It's gonna be fun." I glare at him. "You better hope after this, my mother lets me out of the house." He shakes his head.

     "If she doesn't then I will sneak through your window every day and keep you company." I smirk, "Aww wouldn't that be cute, too bad, because I'm not letting your ass in, that would make it worse." He laughs, "You are too much."

He holds out his hand for something. I slap it thinking he wanted a high-five. "No Nia give me your keys."

I look at him crazy. "Who said you're driving?" He smirks, "Me, now come on babe."

I laugh, "Don't call me Babe." I hand him the keys and walk to the other side.

"Hey Aiden!" I heard. I look around the car and see Willow and Wyatt.

       Aiden talks to them for a second and they leave. He gets in and rolls his eyes. "What? What did they say?" I close my door and put on my seat belt. "They asked if they could  join our little eat out adventure today." He starts the car up and back out. All of our friends who are going follow him out the parking lot. "And you don't like them?"

    He focuses on the road, "It's not that I don't like them, it's just Willow can be so annoying and clingy sometimes, we had a thing once but she won't get over it." He said. "A thing?" I question. He looks at me and shakes his head. "Not like that, we were...friends with benefits...and she didn't want to do that. She wanted a relationship and back then I wasn't the commitment kind of guy. She didn't want to accept that."

I shake my head, "Well then..."

         We get to IHOP and sat in multiple booths. Aiden, Beth, Adam, and I sat in one. And April, Bronx, Willow, and Wyatt sat in one across from us. The waiter came around the table and got our drinks.  "I'll be right back with your drinks." The waiter walked off. He returned with our drinks and we all ordere our food.

    Our food came and we were eating. Beth and I both got stuffed French toast. Adam had an omelet and Aiden had pancakes like he said he was craving. "Let me try some of that." Adam asked Beth. He leaned over with his fork and cut a piece. "This is bomb, try some." He tells Aiden. Aiden licks his fork and reaches over to try and get some of my toast.

     "Ew no stop, you licked your fork." He smirks, "You've kissed me before, so this isn't the first time my mouth has touched something of yours." I shake my head in disgust. "Don't put it that way, just....here." I cut a piece for him and put it up to his mouth. He opens his mouth and chews the food. "Mmm, yeah that is good." Adam tries to get more of Beth's food but she stops him. "Excuse you, what's the magic word?" He looks at her and smirks. "Please can I have some more." Beth puckers her lips out. "Give me a kiss." She asked first. He plants a kiss on her lips and she smiles. I look over at Aiden and give him an awkward smile. "Well isn't this nice."

     "I have to go to the bathroom real quick." I tell everyone. I get up and go to the back. No one was in here, but me so it was quiet. I did my business and washed my hands. The door opened and in comes Willow. I give her a small smile, and continue washing my hands. She goes to the bathroom quick and comes out, washing her hands in the sink next to mine.