Chapter 47

**** I first want to say, that I am NOT an evil person. I didn't put her name out there to be mean. If you have read my book, you'll know I am very tactful about withholding names of people. And I even made a chapter called "For the Lukers and Biters," addressing this issue. And I'm always talking about empowerment, like I did with the people who had a problem with Amber as the lead.

But there comes a point, when something must be said because its a slap in the face to anyone. And a particular bigger slap in the face, when this person comments on your work like they are a fan.

I thank you guys for the support, I have moved on and I will continue to write. So there's no need to continue to harass her I think she gets the picture. 

Also, if you read a book and see someone's words please let the author know. They deserve to know. It's impossibe for a writer to read every book on wattpad. And if you're a writer, you have every right to put these people on blast because its just wrong. In the real world, it's a crime!

I will say tho, I didn't know my readers had my back like that, but you guys did and that made me love you guys even more. And I do not take ANY of you for granted. 

And for that reason I will continue to give you quality updates. And any Aug interviews and stuff I see. 

With that said Nate's parent's and an Aug interview I didn't see until recently in the m/m. It's old, but I hadn't seein it. 

AMBER P.O.V –

“Good morning my prince.” I facetimed August as soon as my eyes opened. It was about 9.

“What’s up?” He said groggily, with his eyes still closed.

“Didn’t you have class at 8?”

“I didn’t feel like going.” He opened his eyes.

“August, stop being lazy.”

“I already got an A in the class, I’m good.”

“Don’t fall into the trap of senioritisis.” That’s when you get closer to graduation so you just stop school serious.

“Babe, get off my back. This the first time I did this shit. You know that.” He scratched his head. “My professor emailed me this morning by the way.”

“Which professor?”

“For the history class.”

“The one I wrote the paper for?”

“Yeah.” He smirked. “She said it’s one of the best papers she’s ever read.”

I sucked my teeth.“I’m still upset about you using me.”

“I made it up to you tho didn’t I? In the shower before you left.” He ran his hand down his beard and looked at me seductively.

“You did.” I bit my lip, remembering our love making session before he took me to the airport.

“Aight then, stop complaining.”

“Thinking about that is making me miss you. Well not you, your ego.” I gave an evil smirk.

“We a package deal.”

There was a knock at my door.

I saw Aug look at me like who was that.