Diaries of a slut

Chapter 6 (two loves)

The message read "Allie it was great to see you and im glad we worked everything out :)"

"Shawn, it was good seeing you to!"

"Can i come over tonight?"

"Sorry im going to chris's right now :/ maybe tomorrow?"

"Defininatly ill call you tomorrow"

"Alright :)"

I pulled into Chris's driveway and delted the messages. I walked up to the door and let myself in since his parents werent home. "Chris?"

"Hey babe" he said as he walked into the room. We walked into his room and made out for a while. Then we just layed there talking, it was nice.

"So i went to lunch with Shawn today."

"Are you serious!, why are you even talking to that guy, he is scum!

"Chris calm down! We just went to talk about things, it wasnt a big deal!

"How can I believe that?"

"Because! why would I tell you if I went to hook up with me ex? your being ridiculas all we did was talk!"

"Whatever, You can leave I have stuff to do."

"Fine, call me when you decide to grow up." I walked to my car tears in my eyes. This was the first big fight ive had with chris. Why did I tell him? Because I hated keeping secrets from him, and whats the big deal I didnt do anything wrong. I wiped my eyes and drove home. I sat on my couch wandering my next move. Was this the end? I had never seen this side of him and I didnt know how to work it out. I picked up my phone and dialed a number. Ring ring ring "Hello Beautiful."

"Hey Shawn, Im home early do you still wanna come over?"

"Yeah! I'll be there in a sec"

"Kaye see you soon."

"Bye."

This might have been a bad move, but I was so mad at Chris and I honestly thought Shawn could be a good friend. He pulled up and I let him in, gave him a hug and we both sat on the couch.

"Whats wrong? you look like somethings bothering you."

"Its nothing I just got in a fight with chris." I told him all about the fight and he listened. He climbed over next to me and hugged me tightely. I put my head on his shoulder and vented some more.

"You deserve better than this al im so sorry he hurt you." he tucked the hair out of my face and kissed me softly. I kissed him back, I forgot all about the fight and went into my own little world. We fell on the couch and started making out, intensly, with passion, something I had never felt before with Shawn, I had kissed him many times but never like this. I knew at that moment I had two loves.