Chapter 11

*Ross' POV*

I decided to call Christina after I calmed down.

*ring ring ring*

Christina: Hello?

Me: "Hey babe, where are you?"

Christina: "Out for a jog."

Me: "Oh okay, call me when you're done. Love you."

I waited for her to reply like she usually did when I heard a car screech in in the background, a loud thump, and then the call disconnected.. Next thing I know I was out the door.

I ran towards the hospital, just in time to see Christina's limp body being pulled into the emergency room.

Christina's POV

I open my eyes, to see Ross in the waiting room. "Where am I?" I say out loud. No one responded. I sit next to Ross and see he's crying. I give him a hug but I fall through him. "What the hell?" I say loudly. "Ross! Can you hear me?" I want so badly to wipe his tears away.

A doctor walks into the room. "Christina Arciere?" He asks. Ross stands up immediately and tries to hide his tears. I follow them infront of a door.

"How is she?" Ross asks, shakily.

"She's a fighter." The doctor replies. "But we're not sure if she'll make it..."

I feel Ross tense up and freeze. "No... you're lying."

"I'm sorry. Go on in and see what you can do, son."

Ross opens the door and walks in. I freeze as I see that I'm the one on the bed. Motionless. Barely breathing. Cold. Expressionless. I am a ghost.

Ross' POV

I hold her hand. "Christina...if you can hear me, please come back to me. I love you so much. I need you... Please..."

Her hand is cold, her skin pale. I hear her laugh and know that I'm just imagining it. I feel myself being ripped up inside. "I love you Christina. And I know you're there somewhere." I say. I feel her presence, and know that she'll come back to me....eventually, right?