Polly Wants a Cracker

Niall's POV

Now what should I wear to this 'date.' 

I just saw her grandparents a couple week ago to tone up my voice a bit and make it stronger, but I want to impress Molly. 

Yep - you guessed it. Molly's grandparents are indeed my vocal coaches. They claimed that job from the very beginning, before I even auditioned for the X Factor. I needed them to continue coaching me after One Direction was formed and we all of a sudden became popular. My need to even and straighten out my voice became more crucial than ever and her grandparents couldn't keep on flying out to London to handle it.

They immediately packed everything up and moved into one of the pent houses that was near the studio. I felt guilty as ever taking Molly's grandparents away from her, but I wouldn't be in this position right now without them.

Selfish - I know. But I needed them. 

I decided on a pair of black skinny jeans, a relaxed white t-shirt, and a jean jacket. Classic, but not making me look like I tried too hard. I ran my fingers through my blond locks, knowing I needed a hair cut badly, and messed it up a bit. I think I might have to bleach it again soon since I can kinda see my brown roots seeking in.

I just wish my hair would stay blond forever. I hate that I have to keep on bleaching it every month or so. It gets annoying, but I do it for the sake of my fans and of course for the sake of myself. I prefer my blonde hair instead of that brunette color it naturally is.

It just didn't fit me style.

I slipped on a pair of purple supras that Justin gave to me as an early birthday present since he wouldn't be seeing me anytime soon.

Yep, you heard right - Justin Bieber. My actual idol knows I exist.

I used to be ecstatic that I had a close relationship with him, but now I think of him as a friend and I certainly do not hyperventilate anymore.

After that occurrence with Harry needing to take me all the way out of the studio so I can scream like a fangirl, I cooled down a bit.

I definitely do not  have that Justin Bieber cut out hanging out in my bedroom corner with the rest of the posters I've collected.

Nope. Not at all.

As I picked up my wallet, I accidentally tilted it upside down and a crumbled picture flew out. I quickly bent down and picked the paper up when I finally recognized what it was.

You see - Molly and I used to be inseparable.

I know what your thinking - "Impossible! She hates you!"

Well Ms. Roberts used to not be as vicious as she is. She used to come over my house every day, and throw water balloons at my window to show that she wanted to hang out. She used to always prank me and I would get so mad that I actually ripped a patch of my hair out in frustration. I always tried to get her back, but of course she sensed a trap and found it in a heart beat.

Well that crumbled up picture was of Molly sitting on my lap, cheek against cheek with me, smiling. It was the day before I left for X Factor and it was one of the happiest days of my life, well besides the fact that I was leaving the next day.

We never left each others sides and the whole day revolved around us. We went around town, ate every dessert in the local bakery, and just enjoyed the two of us that day. We also played truth or dare and it ended with the police having to take us home.

My mission is to take us back to those times and start new. I know I've done her wrong, but it's not my fault the boys deleted her number and then threw the damn phone into the toilet.