Ways to make people mad

Ways to Make People Mad

1. Pull on President Snow's beard to see if it's fake, if he asks why tell him your just curious.

2. Next time you see President Snow scream out "Santa! Santa! I always knew you were real!"

3. Tell Ceaser Flickerman if he keeps eating blue berries his hair will turn blue just like his skin.

4. Point and laugh at the Capitol people during the Tribute Parade.

5. Tell Cato that he should go to a therapist for his anger issues.

6. Tell Thresh it was you who killed Rue not the Careers.....or don't.

7. Tell Glimmer that she is a little to old to dress like a Barbie.

8. Go to dinner with Foxface's family and make sure to say you make night lock pie for dessert.

9. Chuck a loaf of bread at people screaming "IM PEETA AND I KNOW IT!"

10. Tell Gale you say Katniss "with" Peeta.

11. Tell Clove that she should join Cato in anger management.

12. Light Katniss on fire, then explain that see is only the "Girl on Fire" when she is on fire.

13. Draw Senca Crane's beard on your face.

14. Ask Effie if she has ever heard of blonde or black hair.

[A/N] I decided to stop a couple of my books because I don't like them, but is isn't one of them! If I get some comments and fans I will update more often!!!!