Chapter 1

It felt like any other day, the sun beamed down upon my slighly tanned skin, streaming through my open window, the soft squeals of children playing outside could be heard outside my small empy bedroom. Slowly, I opened my eyes, adjusting my eyes to the burning sun, and slithered off my bed. I looked around my bedroom, rotating my head slowly, as if trying to capture the image of my empty bedroom in my mind which I wouldn't see for another 6 months. It was going to be hard being away from my family - not really a family. it was just me and mum, I was an only child -But I was in need of a well deserved break.

Just as I was getting caught up in my thoughts, a familiar piercing scream echoed throught the house, startling me and making me cluch my hand with my heart.

"ANASTASIA" I heard screeched from downstairs.

Sleepily, I groaned and scuttled downstairs. However dull my senses were from the midst of sleep, I could almost sence a whiff of pancakes. Hurriedly, I scrambled onto a stool in the kitchen, planting a light peck on my mother cheek.

"Hey mum" I mumbled as I waited for mum to finish making my pancakes.

My mother swiftly turned around and flashed me a huge grin. I studied my mum hard and carefully. she had brown hair and blue eyes, the same as me. The wrinkles under her eyes deepened as her grin grew more wide. mum often got asked if she was my sister when we went out to go shopping. Unbelievably embaressing.

"Ana?" mum growled frustrated.

"hmmm?" I asked dazily, still examining my mum.

"I asked you of ur excited to be finally going to LA for your holiday?"

Ahh yes. It had taken me a year to save up for this holiday but I finally saved up enough money to go to LA for 6 months. Me and my bestfriend Jessie, were gonna stay in LA, just us two, for 6 months.

Did I mention we were leaving today?

I couldnt believe we were finally leaving for LA. I glanced quickly down the hallway and saw 5 suitcaces. All of which were mine and Jessies.

Jessies was gonna come to my house first then set off for the airport.

"More than excited mum!" and with that I scrambled upstairs, leaving half my breakfast still on my plate.

I decided to get ready as we only had 1 hour left until we had to go to the airport.

Most of my make up and clothes were packed so I decided to go for a natural look. I put on a light layer of foundation on and put concealer on a new spurt of spots. mascara, winged eyeliner and my make up was done. I threw on high waisted shorts and a black tshirt.

I took a last glimpse of my room before finally deciding to go down. Leaving me only 15 minutes left till we set off to the airport. Whilst walking down the stairs I collided with Jessie and fell to the ground and scraped my elbow on the door.

"JESSIE WATCH WHERE UR GOING" I yelled and half giggled as I pulled myself up from the floor, embracing her in a hug. im guessing she let herself into my house.

, as per usual. Me and Jessie have been friends ever since we were younger and still are till this day.

"I cant believe we are actually doing this omg" she squealed.

"me neither" I mumbled before glancing at the clock. "Lets go to the airport!" I yelled running to the car, hooking her arm in mine.

This is my first fan fic! ill be updating according to reads to make it easier for me. so 5 reads then ill update the next chapter. P.s luke will be in the next chapter ;)