E X O R D I U M

COPYRIGHT

This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real places are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and events are products of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or places or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.
Text copyright © 2014 by aiessei
All rights reserved, including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form.

COVER

Image copyright belongs to whomever made or took the image I used in the cover. I edit my own book covers, but the images I use are from the internet.

MEMO

This story's backdrop was based on the times of the French Revolution. The time setting's the only thing I took, not the actual events. Everything else in this story, from the characters to the events, are purely from imagination.

        This piece was also an entry for the previous Young Writers Short Story Competition 2014 held by The Hot Key Books (a division of Bonnier Publishing). It won an honorable mention in the said competition and, consequently, got me five books from the publishing house as a prize. Thank you so much to everyone who supported this work from the time it was posted.

        And thanks to you who got curious enough to click on this book now. I hope you enjoy it!

Yours,
aiessei

DEDICATION

To those
who graciously spared some of their precious time to read, vote, and comment on this entry.