Chapter 10

*DONT HATE ME BUT THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE VERY VERY SHORT!! I NEED A CLIFFHANGER!*

Shortly after Ross leaves to go tell the rest of the Lynches the news, I decide to go on a walk. I take my phone and headphones and head out the door. I try to think of some things but Ross kept on coming to mind along with 'One Thing' by One Direction. What the heck, I don't even like the band that much!

I continue my walk and let my mind relax as I break into a jog, which eventually leads into a sprint. I decide to run to the mall and back, which is a good five miles away. Good thing I'm hyped today. I then get a text from Carleigh.

Carleigh: Hey giirrll!(:

Me: Hey how've you been?

Carleigh: Good. How've you been?

Me: Great! I kicked Luke in the bad place.... LOL.

Carleigh: HAHAHAHA! WHAT A JERK! HE HAD IT COMING!

Me: Haha yeah he did! We gotta hang soon, okay?

Carleigh: Okay sure!

I smile. I haven't seen Carleigh in a month! I miss her so much. I get to an intersection when Ross starts to call me.

Me: "Hello?"

Ross: "Hey babe, where are you?"

Me: "Out for a jog" I then start crossing the road.

Ross: "Oh okay, call me when you're done. Love you"

I was about to reply when I hear brakes screeching and then everything turns to black.

The last thing I heard was Ross' "Love you" before I got hit by a car.