Chapter 30

-- 2 Months Later -

,

Ice P.O.V **

" I am such a fat ass " I looked in the mirror at my pregnant pudging ass belly.

I Unzipped the dress and took it off. We had a fucking party to go to and im looking like a sloppy ass pregnant mess.

I refuse to step out and let these bitches stunt on me. Ever,,,,Ever.

" You almost ready? " Daniel comes into the bathroom. He was all dressed up and had himself looking and smelling good.

" I look fat in every fucking thing " I say going over to another rack and turning to it.

We don't live together but i got alot of shit over here and so does Ivory. Shes at Mike's this weekend.

Shit cause im pregnant dont mean we gotta move in buy a mini van and play fucking house.

" Babe, Aint shit wrong with the first 5 outfits you had on "

" Did you see how I look? "

" Yo ass basically 4 months pregnant. You think you gon look like you 4 months ago? "

" Leave before you piss me off " I warn himn

"You kill me " He shook his head and walked out the closet. I picked up the black and red body suit and admired it...The black would slim me down and the red made it look even sexier and classy.

I tried to get into it then looked at myself in the mirror. It wasn't bad at all. I looked through the shoe rack and got me out some heels and slid them on.

I got my hair done and it was flat iorned and looking nice. After I was dressed I went and did my make up and put on my jewelry. We was already 2 hours late.

" Im ready " I say grabbing my clutch.

" Ight, Bring yo pregnant ass on " He says. He took my hand and we headed out. He helpped me down the stairs.

We took the white Benz with the butterfly doors.

I love the color white. Shoes, cars, rims...that shit just gets me going. I rested back in the chair as he pulled out and we headed.

I think besides throwing up in the morning the hardest part was not drinking. Cause my vibe be all the way killed.

We was listening to Gotti the whole way there. When we pulled up to this place it was packed.

He parked across the street and let me out and locked up before we headed to the place and inside.

" They hurting my ears and I just came in " I scrunch my face as we stepped inside

" Damn and my nose, It stink " He says making me laugh.

" I hope my hormones dont get the best of me and I blow my fucking top in here. " I shake my head. He wrapped his arm around my waist holding ne tight and making me relax some.

" god, wassup " I looked at the men as they dapped. I didn't know who most them were but Sean and the gang.

" Whats going on? "

" You must be Ice, We haven't met before "

" Yeah " I shake his hand.

" Congrats on the baby " They tell me.

" Damn am I that fat? " I asked Theu just seen it. Like tf, have some manners. Im the meanest pregnant female you gon meeet...Think before you speak.