Free Run ✗7

Brielle

"Good morning beautiful." A voice said

The headache I had was ringing louder than whoever spoke out to, my mind wasn't registering yet that somebody was in my head. Took me a few seconds as the sunny day tried to find its way through my eyes. Once I thought about what I just heard I slid my hand down this persons body. As my head rested on whoever chest I was laying on, I counted a six pack. Once I opened my eyes I noticed I was topless, my goodies were out for show as I seen Marquis grinning up at me as his hands supported his head that was resting on a pillow.

"Where the fuck is my shirt?" I nervously spoke, holding my hands tight to my boob praying I didn't do what I think I did. "Why the fuck are you in my bed Keeis?" Asking a bit calmly not trying to sound rude.

"Pause, this is my bed and FYI I did NOT touch you at all! You came in here like that last night, I'm just waking up to find you in my bed so this is a shock to me too." He admitted.

"We ... didn't ... have sex did we you sure about that?" I asked the gut wrenching question.

Chris came in the room unannounced. "Pancakes, eggs, french toast, bis - ." But cut dead in the middle of his sentence once seeing us in bed together. "Oh never mind, I see you two skipped over breakfast, lunch, dinner, and went straight to dessert. My bad for interrupting ." Chris left closing the door behind him.

"No, like I just said I'm just now waking up to find you in my bed. But even if I was aware of my actions I wouldn't have taken advantage of you like that anyway. Sex is the question, yes is the answer. You can't have the alcohol speak for you."

"Oh god, this is so damn embarrassing. I'm so so sorry." I'm sure as hell my face was lit up red.

He smiled. "It's all good by the way, I love the tattoo and the nipple piercing."

I continued to cover my chest smiling embarrassed as I went to my room to put on my shirt, I hopped in the shower to wash away the embarrassment and reflect on why the hell I don't drink. Alcohol and weed don't mix with me, when I drink too much alcohol I'm gone but when I mix a little weed in there I mean literally, I'm on fucking mars.

Call me a hypocrite but sloppy bitches who drink get on my last damn nerves, at least when I drink I don't act like a hoe. Too many people apply the saying Y.O.L.O to the shit I got into last night. You.Only.Live.Once does not by any means necessary going out and drinking till you vomit your guts out or sucking a dude's dick just because you we're in the mood to. The term should be referred to going out and making a difference in the world, get off your lazy ass and go volunteer at a hospital or a nursing home I promise you you'll learn something. Sick of that hoe lifestyle being affiliated to it, you can live without living with new mistakes.

"Good morning," I said walking into the kitchen greeting Chris after getting dressed.

"Mhmm," he mumbled eating his food.

I bit down on my lip as I sat on the couch and ran through Twitter on my phone. Afterwards Marquis walked out of his room and into the kitchen, with what seemed to be an awkward smile as I caught him glancing over at me. I slightly looked over my shoulder to see him and Chris talking in a very low tone, shortly there was a knock on the door. Getting up I opened it to let the rest of Chris's entourage in.

"My nigga last night was crazy we really got fucked up, that maid is going to walk into a nightmare today." One of his friends said, not clear on who is who they not the company I would keep.

"Damn y'all really went all out didn't you, it's that bad?" Chris said with a smile greeting his friends.

"Man I can't even put into words what happen, what's the plans for tonight?"